Big Brother 2023 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Starting to actually like Zak from the live stream! I thought he was a bit loud and annoying just from the task highlights the other day

Reactions: 9
Out of the 2 I'm glad Farida went, she was far too much for me and feel she was only interested in promoting herself for the future. She tried to talk to others but was too much in their face. Not once did she ever apologise to anyone if they said they weren't happy with something. In her eyes it was tough tit I'm doing my own thing. With age doesn't always come wisdom!
It showed for me more on the come out when she referred to herself as a business woman. Too arrogant for me.
Kerry out next and the house will settle down.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Feel like Trish will be next on her list
Yes I wondered Trish. Or for some reason Jenkin. He seems slightly isolated. That bit where he was talking to Yinrun and Jordan just came over and started talking to her and they left Jenkin. He looked a bit bewildered.
Controversial view: I'm not sure I like Jordan. I think there is a judgy slyness to him.

Starting to actually like Zak from the live stream! I thought he was a bit loud and annoying just from the task highlights the other day
Yeah he's actually a really lovely guy, although he has said a few questionable things (like not believing in medicine, pain is part of the human experience to him). He also made a good assessment of Farida not long ago on the live stream, basically saying she just doesn't help herself sometimes with how she words things but her heart is in the right place

Reactions: 20
Paul saying that as a straight, white male, he feels like there is stuff he can’t say and that he wouldn’t go around saying that he’s proud for being straight is definitely something

Reactions: 15
Didn’t they used to do nominations earlier in the week to give a few days of tension? People would lose the plot trying to figure out who voted them and would spend the week claiming they didn’t care while rapidly spiralling!?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think Paul is just a bit thick and struggles to express himself properly.
Glad Farida went - hopefully Kerry turns on Olivia now and it’s apocalypse.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes I wondered Trish. Or for some reason Jenkin. He seems slightly isolated. That bit where he was talking to Yinrun and Jordan just came over and started talking to her and they left Jenkin. He looked a bit bewildered.
Controversial view: I'm not sure I like Jordan. I think there is a judgy slyness to him.
Well he is a solicitor 😉
Less facetiously, he’s likeable, type people are drawn to but knows exactly what he’s doing, stitched Paul up in the diary room with his nomination. So yes, manipulative certainly, interested to see what direction he takes.
---

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Surely there are people watching who know if Kerrys actually 40 , would have thought that would be all over social media
There's a picture here of her in 2007. She would have been 24 ...

Maybe she's never looked young for her age. Maybe the MS has taken its toll too (or the stress of always being exasperated at someone).

• Haha
Do we think they’ll add in more housemates as the process goes on?
I wasn’t sure at first but think they’re gonna have to, Kerry will not be allowed a free ride to be manipulative and lazy which is likely to happen, they need someone to actually tell her like it is and not in the Farida fashion. There are occasions when the outside world should come in.
In a nutshell I wanna see Kerry get hers, in fact I’ll do 🙋‍♀️

• Haha
I think she has more of a game plan to win for her surgery just my opinion but good luck to her
If she does a post-BB interview for the Sun/Mirror, and one for OK/Hello/Take a Break, she'll probably have £30k anyway

Reactions: 4
Paul seems to think it’s as hard to be straight as to be gay hmm
I think scratch the surface and he has some unpleasant views. I felt that he nominated Farida because she’s a Muslim, didn’t actually say that obviously but that‘s what he was getting at. He’s allegedly made transphobic comments on social media as well. It’s not a stretch to assume he might be a homophobe too. That is also so unusual for someone from Liverpool as it’s a very, very left wing city and also very multicultural. One of the most tolerant places in the UK actually. Not sure how he manages living there?

He was close to getting nominated himself so I’m guessing he’s not all that well liked by the other housemates. Don’t know why people thing he‘s good looking either? Zak is much better looking than him.

Reactions: 12

Maybe she's never looked young for her age. Maybe the MS has taken its toll too (or the stress of always being exasperated at someone).
It's just everyone on here is convinced she is 50+ and someone said they knew someone who went to her 40th years ago so I was saying surely if she was alot older people who actually know her would be calling her out over her age

Reactions: 3

She’s the spit of Gemma Collins there. In fact before I read your post properly I thought it was a young GC 😅 She cannot be 24 there she looks in her 30s at least 😬 I need to see a birth certificate lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think scratch the surface and he has some unpleasant views. I felt that he nominated Farida because she’s a Muslim, didn’t actually say that obviously but that‘s what he was getting at. He’s allegedly made transphobic comments on social media as well. It’s not a stretch to assume he might be a homophobe too. That is also so unusual for someone from Liverpool as it’s a very, very left wing city and also very multicultural. One of the most tolerant places in the UK actually. Not sure how he manages living there?

He was close to getting nominated himself so I’m guessing he’s not all that well liked by the other housemates. Don’t know why people thing he‘s good looking either? Zak is much better looking than him.
Tbh I did think he was going to say more when he said she came in with her views about Islam and then stopped himself

She’s the spit of Gemma Collins there. In fact before I read your post properly I thought it was a young GC 😅 She cannot be 24 there she looks in her 30s at least 😬 I need to see a birth certificate lol
She looks 45 there already IMO 🤣 Maybe she’s an alien.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.