Big Brother 2023 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems that the housemates have heard reactions to them or something?

A few were just talking to Yinrun about not being surprised that she’s loved by “them”

Some of the conversations also sound a bit odd and like they have heard something from the outside

I did think based on the air shots that the house is very close to the actual stage

Reactions: 6
Not me JUST realising pot noodles are all halal and they ordered 14

Farida was never getting one

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
With the booing, apparently Will Best said in an interview that they would allow it, but then someone on Twitter who went to the eviction tonight said the warm up guy told them not to boo...so idk! I'm sure if they hate someone enough they'll boo regardless. :LOL:

Also there's no highlights show tomorrow but it looks like the live feed is on from 9pm to 2am instead of the usual 11pm to 2am

Also Also did anyone see the live feed the other night when it was Jordan's birthday?! They were making balloons using condoms, Paul put one on his face, absolutely hilarious - and none of it made the highlights show!!
---
Seems that the housemates have heard reactions to them or something?

A few were just talking to Yinrun about not being surprised that she’s loved by “them”

Some of the conversations also sound a bit odd and like they have heard something from the outside

I did think based on the air shots that the house is very close to the actual stage
Yes I think they've heard the crowd cheering for Yinrun! 🥰🥰

Reactions: 4
I've been busy while live feed was on, but apparently Kerry turned on Trish? Did anyone see it?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Really wanted Farida to stay, she’s not exactly likeable but Kerry’s constant gurning to the camera and tit stirring was actually making me angry tonight. Need to get a life 😂

They’ll need an extra bed for Kerry’s growing ego now she’s been saved by the public, haven’t seen it yet but apparently she’s very smug on live feed 🙄

Reactions: 11
Really wanted Farida to stay, she’s not exactly likeable but Kerry’s constant gurning to the camera and tit stirring was actually making me angry tonight. Need to get a life 😂

They’ll need an extra bed for Kerry’s growing ego now she’s been saved by the public, haven’t seen it yet but apparently she’s very smug on live feed 🙄
Actually I'm quite pleased she is smug. Her unpleasant nature will start revealing itself more and more. Like Olivia when she was given a reprieve. She'll have to home in on someone else to roll her eyes about and and pull silly faces.
I can't think who tbh.

Reactions: 16
Actually I'm quite pleased she is smug. Her unpleasant nature will start revealing itself more and more. Like Olivia when she was given a reprieve. She'll have to home in on someone else to roll her eyes about and and pull silly faces.
I can't think who tbh.
Feel like Trish will be next on her list

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.