Big Brother 2023 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s the spit of Gemma Collins there. In fact before I read your post properly I thought it was a young GC 😅 She cannot be 24 there she looks in her 30s at least 😬 I need to see a birth certificate lol
Now with glasses and a scooter she is like Gemma Collins mum 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Used to watch BB when it stated out, dipped in and it this week but it’s rubbish don’t think I’ll bother. The 2 presenters AJ and the guy are dire they aren’t doing the show any favours …it’s a damp squib!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s the spit of Gemma Collins there. In fact before I read your post properly I thought it was a young GC 😅 She cannot be 24 there she looks in her 30s at least 😬 I need to see a birth certificate lol
Lol Family Search has a Kerry Ann Riches born 1981 (which is the same name as the DOND contestant who won £35k)

Reactions: 2
Someone please help my silly head.
Did they interview Frida last night. I've totally missed it and can't find it. How do i watch it. Many thanks in advance for help.

Starting to actually like Zak from the live stream! I thought he was a bit loud and annoying just from the task highlights the other day

I noticed him sitting next to Farida last night as they were awaiting the eviction announcement. He seems a decent lad

Literally all ITV had to do was nothing. Just make it the same show C5 put on. But they’re too scared of getting accused of messing with people’s heads. So they even banned audience boo’s. Pathetic.
Exactly when will production companies etc learn if its not broke don't fix it

Reactions: 6
What did Kerry say to Trish?

BB is in a tough spot now because they’re going to have to air the conversations Paul is having. I think he’s at a real risk of being nominated for the stuff he is saying at this point and it will be confusing if we don’t see anything of him and the housemates nominate him for being a bit problematic or something

I wonder how aware they are of the cameras. I think they were very aware yesterday because of the live show but Kerry then mentioned how they don’t have a show for tomorrow (today) so it will be a harder day to make a good show for Sunday. It just struck me as a bit odd 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I watched a fair bit of the live stream last night. There was tension with Kerry and Olivia, and Trish. When AJ announced ‘farida’, Olivia had shouted ‘yesss’ or similar, and Trish had a go at her for it. Trish said that farida had said to her that people were having a go at her etc, but she’d thought that she was being paranoid until Olivia reacted like that and she realised there was truth in what farida had said.

they chatted a lot about food. Things should get good by Monday and Tuesday as they’ll have no food left so they’ll be hangry. They’ve absolutely nailed the shopping in less than 2 days. No cheese or butter left apparently. Everyone counting what other people were eating. Also starting moaning about who doesn’t pull their weight with cleaning up, namely Kerry and Hallie I think.

best moment was Jordan and Henry went in to the bedroom and stood looking at farida’s bed when she had gone in a ‘memorial’ type style.
henry ‘should we say a few words?’
Jordan ‘No. she wouldn’t have listened anyway’

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I just need to get off my chest how much I loathe Kerry. I have had the misfortune to work with people like her in the NHS. Totally self-centred, lazy, sneering, self-serving bully. Waterworks at the ready if anyone calls her out. Uses her disability to avoid being sacked. Her behaviour towards (and behind the back of) Farida was embarrassingly awful but so true to type. Yuck!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 34
I'm 43 and I think Kerry looks her age imo.

We are so bombarded with images of people with botox fillers etc it's hard to know what an actual real 40 year old face looks like !

Reactions: 9
I'm 43 and I think Kerry looks her age imo.

We are so bombarded with images of people with botox fillers etc it's hard to know what an actual real 40 year old face looks like !
Im 38 and none of my friends look anywhere near as old as Kerry.

A couple have had fillers but certainly not the majority.

I can only think that MS/being a miserable witch have taken their toll.

Guys I haven’t been keeping up with these threads. Do we all hate Kerry? I saw someone refer to her as big witch yesterday 💀 I’ve been in a BB groupchat and we all voted to boot Kerry out and we were all spotting feathers when Farida was evicted. I was confident she’d be safe given what I was seeing on social media.

Also I’ve just seen this on the BB subreddit 👀

IMG_3856.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m going to say it, being over weight can be terribly ageing. With that and the horrible dated clothes she wears, she could easily be 40.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.