Big Brother 2023 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she looked a bit shaken at the footage of Kerry huffing and puffing and pulling faces and sinking back on the sofa when she, Farida, was talking about her business.
I think it will be brutal for her to watch this back if she chooses to do so. I think she didnt realise how bad it was at times, especially with Kerry

Reactions: 7
Surely there are people watching who know if Kerrys actually 40 , would have thought that would be all over social media

Reactions: 2
i hope they turn on each other now. they had one figure to target their hate on so now we'll see them implode (i can't see myself watching though they're all remarkably unpleasant)
After the break there a post eviction argument

• Wow
There will be no boos. ITV are scared of any negativity
I’ve watched her a few times on tiktok (years ago) and i can honestly say Farida is exactly the same as she has been in that house. She was by no means my favourite but has definitely been herself.

Reactions: 11
Reactions: 4
For obvious reasons, Kerry will turn on either Noky or Trish next.

Reactions: 12
she is not going to play ball with them haha they're trying to push her into giving a straight answer but she won't

• Haha
Kerry will be looking for a new nemesis so she can keep on back stabbing/pulling her face for approval from other housemates.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.