Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I didn’t like Hallie when she was talking to Zack. She was definitely going to have a bitch about Farida but acted like she wasn’t offended at all when she realised she was there

Reactions: 24

elvanse70

Oh piss off… “I didn’t take offence by it”. You’ve not shut up slagging her off.

Next time she has small minded opinions, Im sure you’d prefer her to just keep them and not ask to better herself. Dickhead.

She literally just said she asked because she had the opportunity.

Reactions: 23

Squittel

VIP Member
My thoughts so far…

- Yinrun seems nice. She has a being in the final 3, but not winning vibe.
- Jenkin I can’t work out, he initially seemed like someone who could give a joke, but may not be able to take one, but will have to see.
- Olivia took the whole being up for eviction thing like a child (which she essentially is) soo…
- The Tory has Ryan Mark (apprentice) vibes.
- Jordan seemed like a very strange character
- The doctor guy won’t last long. He’s all about bare feet and meditating. He’ll walk.
- I liked Trish.
- Hallie had to be the first one to introduce herself to everyone as they entered. I thought that was interesting. Do you remember the early days of big brother when every Sunday they’d have the psychologists talking about housemates behaviours? I wish they’d do that again. There was a lot to be unravelled last night.

smudge126

VIP Member
Hallie couldn’t win no matter what she did. She said she was trans so people are complaining that she’s doing it for attention/a reaction. If she hadn’t said anything, she would have been called duplicitous, people were already saying how “obvious” it was she’s trans. They share beds in big brother too, don’t they? I imagine that would be weighing on her mind too, that someone could kick off if they found out they’d been sharing a bed with a trans person.
If she felt comfortable telling people, which she clearly did, then I think it’s good that she just mentioned it in conversation and people seemed to be really accepting without going over the top. I think she seems nice.

Giggling Squid

VIP Member
Thoughts so far:

Jordan and Henry- I’m here for the Tory boys and their lezanine.
Olivia- can get in the bin. Jenkin can join her.
Noky and Zak would have beautiful babies.
Trisha- I like her.
Hallie- growing on me
Keep feeding the cider to Chanelle 🤣
Farida- I don’t get good vibes
Kerry- sausages.
yinfan- super sweet, but feel like she might be a bit boring
Dylan- where has he been this episode?
The 2 with the perms- no idea which ones which, or what they do.

Paul- in the words of Scott Mills - whooooooo?

• Haha
Reactions: 22

GossWhore

VIP Member
I tuned out and switched off after they all announced their pronouns and sounded like a bunch of morons 🙄

Is it it worth watching another episode? 🤔
No...So Stay in your gender discussion forum instead x from a she/her 🌈

Back to BB. I think there's an eviction Wednesday

• Heart

Geetbo

VIP Member
Farida’s naive “just want to learn” act while asking extremely personal questions didn’t really wash with me tbh.

• Haha

Don’tStart

VIP Member
I feel like at some point, Olivia’s intrusive thoughts are going to get the better of her and she’s going to throw Dylan’s prosthetic leg into the hot tub

• Haha
  • Heart

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
Trisha and Henry are my early faves along with Jordan
Same, I could listen to Jordan and Henry just chat all day. Reminds me of derek that was in BB6 - he was hilarious. They’re my favourites so far. Be interesting to see if I change my mind as the show goes on.

pixxyy

VIP Member
This is a task i'd like them to repeat during the series, As interesting to see how their opinions change as they get to know each other