Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PurplePie

Chatty Member
Why is Farida questioning Hallie like this? It's none of her business. She's only known her for a few days ffs
Could be the first time she's ever met or had the opportunity to discuss trans issues with a trans person. Think she just wanted to learn.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Warriorqueen

VIP Member
For me it's nothing to do with maintaining a taboo and everything to do with trying not to make Hallie feel like an "other" in front of the rest of the house. Hallie was clearly uncomfortable and just said she found it frustrating.
Then why announce it and say ‘ask me any questions’? She encouraged it and then used it as a means to be a bitch. Sorry, she doesn’t get a free pass because she’s trans.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Rach88

VIP Member
That smug look on her face when she knew she'd be saved can't stand the silly bitch but if she carries on she'll be up for the next eviction anyway

Reactions: 29
I think Hallie did it just right and comes across very mature compared with some of the older girls in the house (hello Olivia). She didn’t make her VT or entrance all about being trans and she shared it early enough so people wouldn’t be awkwardly guessing. She’s in there to be Hallie and that’s all you can ask of anybody. I felt bad when she was on the “least” end of the lines last night but she kept it together and didn’t cry (looking at you Jenkin). I’d like to point out that there’s a gender discussion thread on tattle so maybe go on there if you’re wanting to argue about it and we can stay more on topic here 😇

• Heart

PurplePie

Chatty Member
.... It's too early to be this angry bitching about someone to a group of housemates. It's a bad look.

inyo

VIP Member
Good for Hallie. She has a wise head on her shoulders for only being 18. Just compare her behaviour to Olivia's, who's five years older than her.

Warriorqueen

VIP Member
Oh ffs here we go again, blatantly DID find it offensive otherwise why is she going on about it behind her back?

Reactions: 28

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
These are the conversations that we need to have in society. This is how people learn and educate themselves. But God, Faridas voice grates like hell 🤣🤣

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I really don’t like Farida. I find her very condescending and a bit of a shit stirrer.

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
I was pleasantly surprised last night! I had low expectations but ended up really enjoying it, I’m so glad it’s back and it did actually feel like big brother

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
No...So Stay in your gender discussion forum instead x from a she/her 🌈

Back to BB. I think there's an eviction Wednesday
If you're so easily offended I might just stay! 😄

The discussion was unnecessary because anyone who believes they are special enough to have different pronouns like Zir/Zey/whatever always announces it loudly to everyone and bang on about it all the time to make sure they can punish people for getting it wrong 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Leo100

VIP Member
It is selfish to keep a pot noodle you're not eating straight away , I would just take it if I was Farida

• Heart
Reactions: 27