Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
Wonder if they'll have the live evictions with the crowd booing their least fave and cheering for others etc. Bet they wouldn't want the boos these days just in case someone got upset. Loved seeing the look on the bad apples faces who'd thought their shit didn't stink all week and then hearing everyone boo 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Geetbo

VIP Member
I hope they’ve realised the key to a good series is for them to be pissed as much as possible.

Reactions: 21

eppingforestbambi

VIP Member
Spit your venom on those other forums you engage in baby cakes x

We good here without it ♥🌈
---

Watching him live last night. Him and Trish make a funny pairing
anyone that disagrees is spitting venom 🤣
let’s all be friendly and allows others to express their own opinions.. it’s a forum, not an echo chamber.

• Heart

Geetbo

VIP Member
The last one I watched was when Josie Gibson and that Australian bloke pretended to fancy each other.

• Haha
I don’t, I think she’s a nark who will use her transgender journey as a weapon.
She’s a 18 year old girl who’s going on a really hard journey physically and mentally just to be the gender she was born to be, it’s actually inspirational to hear her talk about it on tv knowing how many people around the world are to scared to even tell anyone they are trapped in a different body. People need educating on stuff like this and that’s why people are asking questions, it’s a subject that isn’t touched on enough and it should be.

• Heart
  • Haha

smudge126

VIP Member
God this Olivia is a nasty little bitch. And not even in an entertaining way, like Grace was. She’s so fucking boring.

dillychopgirl

VIP Member
Bored of the whole 'poor Jenkin, poor Jenkin' thing. Noky is allowed to not find him funny! Also feel like he's the kind of person who's never been told he's not funny in his life.
I don’t find him funny, I think he’s going to be a massive pain in the arse constantly moaning about everything

Reactions: 20

Trixxx

VIP Member
I had very low expectations and I thought it would be a pile of shit but I was pleasantly surprised and actually really enjoyed it! I couldn’t give a toss whether anyone used to be male, female, who is gay who is straight, what religion they are and what political party they support, I will judge them on their behaviour in the house and how they come across as a person. At the moment the only one I don’t like is Olivia, she is everything I despise, a pampered princess diva and a complete spoilt little brat and her behaviour and how she reacted last night will have done her no favours however I’m happy for her to redeem herself and change my opinion. Can’t wait for tonight!
I agree with everything in your post here. I hated all the "box ticking" comments last night. The one thing I have always loved about Big Brother the group of people they choose to go into the house. I was really worried they'd go down the route of Love Island and others and just put tons of the same people in, so I was really happy with that. Who cares about any of that rubbish - I will watch the show and decide if I like someone based on their behaviour while in the house!
I didn't like Olivia last night, for the same reasons, but I also didn't like Jenkin either. I felt he come across really bratty and attention seeking. Like he picked the most obvious place to hide, and then whined when he was found first and lost.

Reactions: 20