Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pixxyy

VIP Member
If trans women are women then there would no need to announce it. They would just be a woman.
She is still a Woman just by sharing the Trans part we know she had a tougher journey by being born in the wrong body.
Saying it so publicly though I think she's very brave considering the hate towards the Transgender community

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

inyo

VIP Member
Why is Farida questioning Hallie like this? It's none of her business. She's only known her for a few days ffs

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I think it was good to ask Hallie questions, but "if a guy dated you, would that make him gay??" was a bit clumsy. Be honest. 🤣
To be fair Kerry asked Farida if she (kerry) could still eat sausages and no one seemed offended!

We all ask clumsy questions from time to time

Merpedy

VIP Member
Lets be honest, some of us wouldn’t realise a question could be offensive until a bit later

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
I don’t think Farida was being rude at all. It’s questions most people are wondering and she did ask if she could ask questions.

Personally, and I’m sure many would agree, it’s not as simple as just saying Hallie is now a woman and men just see her as a woman. All the straight men I know wouldn’t go with a trans woman… So yes, the men who Hallie attracts might not be “gay” as they’re attracted to her as a woman and not as a man, but they’re not straight!

• Heart

Ensay

VIP Member
I think it was good to ask Hallie questions, but "if a guy dated you, would that make him gay??" was a bit clumsy. Be honest. 🤣

liltatling

VIP Member
I love how they get so fuming so early on. I wouldn't care what people's initial thoughts/opinions were of me. A few weeks down the line...you can be a bit pissed off if people think you are the least kind

inyo

VIP Member
Yinrun is too cute. Hopefully this helps her assertiveness and she can chin Olivia next time she starts

• Haha
  • Heart
Me fellas just walked in from Tesco, only got us Salmon for tea because lastnights episode made him want it 🤣 might ask him if he wants to taste some of mine then go and slag him off to the kids in the garden

Last edited:
  • Haha

ItsDatCuw

VIP Member
I don’t give a flying fig about what or who people identify me as, but I can still appreciate that some people DO care and that it’s a big part of who they are. It doesn’t take much to respect someone’s wish about - at the very least - what they’d like to be called. Kindness and respect obviously can and do make a big difference to someone’s mental health, and why make someone’s life harder just because you can. Life is hard enough already.

• Heart

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
We were told not to boo anyone at launch night but there are live evictions with crowds coming up and i have heard the rules are a bit more relaxed there.. still don’t ever think you’ll have another “get grace out” moment
I know it's CBB but my favourite will always be Ryan's vindication when he heard how hard the crowd went with the boos and chants for Roxanne.

But yes the Grace moment was wild.