Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peachsquish

VIP Member
She's not opted to publicly disclose it so posting pre transition photos is a bit scummy and inappropriate
Opted themselves to disclose the magnet story and that they'd made the news, can hardly be surprised that people search. Plus is obvious from looking that Hallie is a biological male.

Reactions: 50

KINGAA

VIP Member
Funny how people are realising politics doesn’t change a person or mean you can’t like a person because of what they beleive in. Such a weird trend of labour and Tory supporters thinking they can’t be friends…..

• Heart
Reactions: 45
You know what's proper got me? How they are treating Kerry like she owns the whole NHS because she works there.😂😂😂

Even Hallie double checked she was saying something right about her prescriptions and Kezza was like

• Haha
Reactions: 43

elvanse70

It was hardly announced to the entire group though like you suggested!

She was curious and asked questions. Hallie wasn't overly bothered by it and actually dealt with it in a really clear and concise way.

It's not that deep - Let it go :)
I think it also helps to understand what life is like as a strict muslim woman, living in a muslim community.

I’m sure she loves her life and is happy, but she was probably curious to ask because when does she ever get the chance to ask a transgender woman questions? It’s not a subject that would be raised in a conservative muslim household.

Same with sex, yes it may seem a bit forward to bring up genitalia and sex - but she probably just doesn’t realise it’s a personal subject because she’s not had much experience talking about it to realise.

She’s probably just a bit fascinated (in a good way). My old boss was a married muslim woman, she was always in disbelief that I could take someone home without approval from parents beforehand and discussing marriage.

I hope what I’m saying makes sense and doesn’t come across as making generalisations or whatever!

Reactions: 42
I’m not a huge fan of Jenkin but the way Olivia made him sweat and feel shit because she ended up being nominated for eviction was pathetic. Once she got her way and won immunity then shes acting all nice to him. Her task was way too easy I wish she was up for eviction still

Reactions: 41

ATV2021

VIP Member
So she offered someone her salmon...person ate salmon....so she's slagging her off for eating the salmon?

Nah keep her up for eviction man

Reactions: 37

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Saw on Twitter someone asking what the bird song was about. I forget they’ll be people watching that won’t have been born when BB had its heyday.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Squittel

VIP Member
Thoughts after episode 2.

I like Tory Boy and Lawyer Boy much more than I thought I would.

Reactions: 36

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
She is still a Woman just by sharing the Trans part we know she had a tougher journey by being born in the wrong body.
Saying it so publicly though I think she's very brave considering the hate towards the Transgender community
Oh for Gods sake can we not even enjoy BB without a lecture about trans hatred...give it a rest please. No disrespect to Hallie.

• Heart

Bull***t Buster

VIP Member
I had very low expectations and I thought it would be a pile of shit but I was pleasantly surprised and actually really enjoyed it! I couldn’t give a toss whether anyone used to be male, female, who is gay who is straight, what religion they are and what political party they support, I will judge them on their behaviour in the house and how they come across as a person. At the moment the only one I don’t like is Olivia, she is everything I despise, a pampered princess diva and a complete spoilt little brat and her behaviour and how she reacted last night will have done her no favours however I’m happy for her to redeem herself and change my opinion. Can’t wait for tonight!

pixxyy

VIP Member
Can I just say regardless of how you feel about Trans people, posting :sick: on posts just shows your hatefilled hearts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
I love that Hallie is so open about her journey and is so open to explain different stuff, it must be a hard thing when it’s a subject that so many people are uneducated in so I suppose a few of the questions could be deemed as offensive because people just aren’t aware but she’s bloody amazing, I love her
She dealt with the questions in a really clear and concise way.

Can't believe she is only 18 - she is so mature and confident in herself.

Reactions: 35