Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Don’tStart

VIP Member
Just typed in big brother on Twitter to be faced with Pauls leaked OF posts in my face at these times in the morning 🫠🙈
I warned you all last night 🤣

What would everyone’s dream housemate line-up look like? Mine would be:
- A Wilkos veteran who was on the front line when the retailer went into administration.
- Ex-Woolworths employee who can be there to offer the Wilkos veteran some advice
- An XL Bully
- An OAP with an axe to grind
- Kate King
- Shoshi Winstanley-Brown the candle-sniffer
- Scottish Declan considering cameras would be on him 24/7 so we’d eventually be able to catch him out for benefit fraud.
- Becki Jones just to see how feral she would get without a surplus supply of food

• Haha
Reactions: 34

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Same but different situation.

I've a 17 year old son with special needs and I would rather people ask me 100 questions in a row and be educated properly than ask zero questions and not have a clue.
Any conversation around educating yourself is good imo. If I'm not comfortable answering a question or it's the wrong environment I will just say ... can we talk about this another time.

Hallie stood up and announced it to the group, said she was open to questions so then can't complain when she's asked a question !

( side note... them stealing the pot noodles when she wanted one was sly. I hope she's not going to be treated as an outsider)

• Heart
  • Haha

Probablylurking66

I tuned out and switched off after they all announced their pronouns and sounded like a bunch of morons 🙄

Is it it worth watching another episode? 🤔
Well the pronoun discussion took all of two minutes and showed how incredibly simple and drama-free it can be to simply respect other people's wishes and make sure everyone feels comfortable, but sure, tune off if that sort of thing is an issue for you 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
You can tell that Kerry is a fucking nightmare to work under in the real world. I’ve worked with someone like her, and she was vile

Reactions: 32

KINGAA

VIP Member
Same but different situation.

I've a 17 year old son with special needs and I would rather people ask me 100 questions in a row and be educated properly than ask zero questions and not have a clue.
Any conversation around educating yourself is good imo. If I'm not comfortable answering a question or it's the wrong environment I will just say ... can we talk about this another time.

Hallie stood up and announced it to the group, said she was open to questions so then can't complain when she's asked a question !

( side note... them stealing the pot noodles when she wanted one was sly. I hope she's not going to be treated as an outsider)
They’re forgetting she is a 50 year old Muslim woman, it’s most likely not a part of her world. It great to see her asks questions and educate herself!

• Heart
Reactions: 32

ATV2021

VIP Member
How has Olivia got the chance for immunity, DJ man has his bed back....yet Jenkin has nada returned? Olivia is just vile and I am a bit miffed she's there for another week and some at least

Reactions: 31
I don’t understand some of the “box tick” comments on social media. Big brother has always had a diverse cast. As it should be. it’s like people haven’t seen big brother before. i also hate the term box tick because it dehumanises people. what do people want a house full of straight white able bodied people ?

• Heart

liltatling

VIP Member
Halle announcing she is trans

To be fair that's the way it should be. Think she was expecting a bit more of a reaction than she got

• Haha
  • Heart

elvanse70

They’re forgetting she is a 50 year old Muslim woman, it’s most likely not a part of her world. It great to see her asks questions and educate herself!
Exactly! It’s pissing me off. It’s literally a different world and bloody good on her for asking questions and not keeping herself in a box with one way of thinking.

She’s a lovely lovely lady and it’s actually uncomfortable to watch her being left out and slagged off when she’s doing nothing wrong.

• Heart