Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Amen to this. Also white as shared prior and I was probably unaware of racism because I wasn't raised to judge on anything other than character. But after genuine education I was shocked. Naive before, definitely, and don't ever want to be a "white saviour" but I'll happily stand up for any social justice.

Sadly this thread evidences how rife it all remains
It’s nice to see there are some people on here that aren’t POC that just get it.
Thank you☺

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I gave all my votes to Chanelle when the vote first opened. She is toxic and fuelling the divide in the house and I’m sure they’d all get on much better if she was no longer there, her mum‘s post on FB last night was also below the belt. By all means stick up for your child and encourage the public to keep her in but do so in a way that’s tasteful.

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
What the hell does AJ look like??!!
She looks dreadfull and please ITV2 get rid of her for next years she is absolutely shocking presenter!!
Honestly she is just the worst I think I have ever seen!!
Will is more then capable of doing it alone he is so good!!!

ATV2021

VIP Member
I think voters must be anti-disability now because the only two disabled housemates were voted out.
Maybe.....take some time out of your day to educate yourself. Educate yourself on how other races and abilitied people manage and deal with each day. Step out of your privileged arse and educate yourself.

• Heart
  • Sick

Bagelwheat

Chatty Member
Chantelle is coming across like an idiot here. Even Paul came across alright in his exit interview 😂 “I was just bored” - alright can’t even lie and say you were grateful for the experience 🙄

Now Trish is gone who an earth is the winner 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Why don't they give voting percentages anymore? I'm sure they always did on the older series - at least C4. I'd like to see how close the vote was!

Crazy87

No offence to anyone but can we all calm down a little tonight to stop the thread being closed down. I respect everyone’s opinion please just respect everyone

• Heart

Sunday Girl

I’ve enjoyed this BB and I had very low expectations as someone who’d watched from the beginning. BB1 was a genuine social experiment with interesting ppl from different backgrounds, the conversations were interesting, the groups forming etc. Then to how it ended up towards the last few series’, loud mouth screeching ‘big characters’ determined to make themselves heard/known, gorgeous models, and just anyone who wanted to make a name for themselves on social media, it descended into a farce and stopped being about people, more about wannabe celebs. But I do feel we are getting back in the direction of interesting ppl of different beliefs, backgrounds and social standing and it’s enjoyable. Let the nasties form bitter little garden groups, we see them, theres always going to be horrible ppl, whether it’s racism, homophobia or just judging ppl and thinking you’re better in some way, It’s happens in life, in work, the bullies are the worst and it’s good to see that these days it’s getting ppl kicked out to boos as opposed to making them a winner - how the fck did that vile Helen wood win???
Jenkin and Olivia have realised, too late, that they’re not the funny cool group they thought they were, Olivia realised when she heard the boos for paul. Yeh she seems funny and almost likeable when she’s decent, but she’s a bully at heart and that will never change. She was awful to noky after the Paul stuff and in that group from the start, too late for damage limitation Olivia love, ppl have seen the real you. Stay true to yourself, vile like your mates, it doesn’t matter now we’ve seen the evil in your hearts.

katz2022

Chatty Member
It’s good to see that Chanelle’s family are cunts too. She’s a product of her environment