Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PeppaPig

IMG_0772.jpeg

previous:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

KitchenDog1

Chatty Member
So she doesn’t know why Trish called Paul a bully.. but she saw him throwing things at them, getting in nokis face and generally being a prick!

Reactions: 30

Loiterer

Because of all the split votes between Jenkin Chantelle and Olivia whereas everyone who didn't like the other "group" just voted to evict Trish

• Angry
Reactions: 30

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Blimey these two are going in harder than they did with Paul.
Wish they'd been like this with him. Got off very lightly.

Reactions: 29
We've started watching tonights ep

LITERALLY EVERYTHING TRISH SAYS IS BANG ON THE MONEY!!

Her speech in the podcast task was fucking amazing!!

Henry can fuck right off!! Tories always show their true colours eventually!
He massively failed to read the room. Trish talked about losing her Dad and step-mum, Matty described working conditions that would give anyone PTSD and Henry pipes up about how the idiot Johnson “worked hard” and seems like he would be a jolly good fellow to have a drink with so all should be forgiven. He showed a real lack of maturity and life experience and reminded me that some people are really dim enough to vote based on a politician’s persona rather than whether their manifesto is any good/achievable. Because after all, it’s only a pantomime and not real people’s lives on the line, pip-pip tallyho, let’s all vote for the chap with the amusing hairstyle 😡

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

PeppaPig

Surely Noky and Trish would have gone the previous week if it was racists voting. Both Noky and Trish would be gone tonight too.
No, because Noky ‘behaves’ and doesn’t get ‘aggressive’, people hate an intelligent unapologetic black woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Nurseali

VIP Member
To be fair he wasn't just eating any sandwich when interrupted , he was eating a crisp sandwich.
That changes things and he was right to want the time to savour it.

• Haha
  • Heart

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
Trish will win being shouted loudly, moments before eviction will go down as an epic moment in the history of the show. Absolutely hilarious.

• Haha
  • Angry

ATV2021

VIP Member
Just got a fucking spoiler from Twitter 😭

The racists have won. I'm fucking ashamed to live in this country. Truly.

Don't care which of the cunts win now!!
I am a white woman. Who works in an industry where I always want to learn & I recognise the white privilege. I took the time to learn about BLM and I spoke to friends with genuine interest so I hope I'm now a majority but sadly not. I recognise the terminology and what I say.

Trish was stitched up by editing. She should have won.

As a Bedfordshire lass, she's done us proud and I hope to see her out and about

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Ensay

VIP Member
In all the years I've watched I've never known the live crowd be so out of step with the public.

• Haha
Reactions: 27