Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ambrosie

VIP Member
I actually gasped then. What a shocker. The housemates are surprised too, unlike that twat Chanelle who they clearly expected to go.

Reactions: 18

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
Said it once and I’ll say it again Trish will always be our winner ❤❤❤
I hope she goes on to have a cracking career and I think unfortunately she'll know exactly why she was evicted. She's probably been dealing with gammons her entire life. She'd make a great presenter tbf, wouldn't be afraid to ask the nitty gritty questions

• Heart

skinnzza1994

VIP Member
Trish is so done with matty & yinrun 😂💀 they’re like kids when you just want to chill & they’re like “mum” “mum” *shows dance* 😂😂

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Tom just looks so constantly shifty.
Shifty little eyes darting around talking about his enemies and what he'll do to them. Then scuttling past them 😂

• Haha

soupmodel

VIP Member
He's been open about his support of Boris from the start though. People don't seem to care sadly. He could win for sure.
I care 🙋

To not be able to read the room when you're sitting with someone who lost their parents to COVID and to a doctor who was on the frontline is just awful Tory behaviour.

I know he's in the house so won't be up to date with the ongoing enquiry but it was just confirmed Boris really said "Let the bodies pile high". Not exactly someone to have a cocktail with 🙄
---
I also think Henry would have been absolutely forgettable if he hadn't had a thing for Jordan.
---
I also think Trish learned a valuable lesson about the sacred relationship between a man and his crisp sandwich 😅
Choices were made. To eat a crisp sandwich in bed is asking for a sensory nightmare. He needed 100% concentration not to have wee shards in the bed 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 17

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I’d agree Trish is probably too divisive amongst viewers to win, but I’d love her to just to see the meltdown from all the Facebook Karen’s

• Haha

Kearnah

Trish leaving tonight was like Jess and sammy winning love island - SHOULDNT OF HAPPEND

VeryNiceVeryEVIL

Trish has been UNAPOLOGETICALLY real the whole time and the racists can all go play in traffic

Troglodyte cunts!!!!

VeryNiceVeryEVIL

We've started watching tonights ep

LITERALLY EVERYTHING TRISH SAYS IS BANG ON THE MONEY!!

Her speech in the podcast task was fucking amazing!!

Henry can fuck right off!! Tories always show their true colours eventually!

• Sick
Reactions: 16