Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
You just know Chanelle, Paul et al will be going on live together on TikTok birching about Trish within the week

Reactions: 23

peachesandcreamz

VIP Member
If it's not Trish, I'd like to see Matty win. He's been through the ringer with Jordan playing him around and is still a real positive energy in the house, and I think he is genuine. Also, as he spoke about yesterday, he worked unpaid as a trainee doctor during the pandemic and in my eyes deserves the £100k

Skellig

I'm not even in the UK and even we know over here how bad racism is in the UK and Trish just proves its not getting any better.

The ice out shit against the black women and Asian woman was so fucking uncomfortable to watch.

If you don't think it's due to racism wake the fuck up. Absolutely disgraceful but bb never even bothered to call it out 🙂🙂🙂

lime

I think Henry has been the most consistently likeable and pleasant housemate. He seems genuinely lovely and you can tell he wasn't dragged up like Chanelle and Olivia. The ONLY time I don't like him is when he bangs on about going for mojitos with Boris Johnson but even that just seems really naive and sheltered considering he's repeated it a few times

KINGAA

VIP Member
She’s such a nasty snake. Glad she’s gone and will have no media career as she’s a dull as dishwasher

Reactions: 22

ATV2021

VIP Member
Fucking seriously!!

It makes me feel sick seeing how many people don't care and are openly racist and think Black people really haven't had it that bad

I'm white but I'm also educated on how Black people were/are treated and it makes me feel ashamed.
Amen to this. Also white as shared prior and I was probably unaware of racism because I wasn't raised to judge on anything other than character. But after genuine education I was shocked. Naive before, definitely, and don't ever want to be a "white saviour" but I'll happily stand up for any social justice.

Sadly this thread evidences how rife it all remains

• Heart

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
Nothing new to add. Just sad Trish is gone. I don’t want a default bland winner. Trish was never two faced, apologetic when she’d done wrong. I really was rooting for her. I’m meh about the rest.

takingthemickmick

VIP Member
Oh ffs why is Chanelle STILL talking about Trish. I'm surprised she can even move her lips with ten layers of dream matte mousse caked on them.

• Haha

TheCheeseFairy

This thread is going to end up getting suspended if people don't calm down a bit and I really do need you people because everyone in real life thinks I'm sad for watching it!

• Haha

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Chanelle needs some colour on her face
Like it looks like she is wearing the base before blusher and bronzer is applied etc
She just looks unfinished
She is looking like 2000 era with concealer lips

• Haha

VeryNiceVeryEVIL

So is what you are saying. To call it racism because the black woman is voted out. At the end of the day it will probably be Yinrun who will win, an East Asian woman. As I say, maybe racism came into a bit, but there's no knowing whatsoever. There may have been voters who just didn't like Trish. I happened to like her, but it is what it is. Just because you or I like it, doesn't mean the many thousands of others watching will.
One look on Facebook tells you it's racially motivated.

You need some self reflection. Seriously.

Reactions: 21
Stepping back to last night’s show because I always catch up next day.
I think Trish and Jordan’s “spat” was just a storm in a teacup, and was handled good-naturedly by both of them. Trish just forgot herself for a moment, by that I mean you can’t really approach Jordan the way you would with other people you are close to. I think it told us about their friendship that they feel safe discussing things with each other. Trish warned him about Chanelle and Jordan told her off for being in his face and presuming he would take kindly to being told what to do. They both had good intentions and Trish didn’t hesitate to apologise for misreading things. Jordan just told her straight that he wasn’t having any of it, he didn’t storm off to bitch behind her back. I also think Trish learned a valuable lesson about the sacred relationship between a man and his crisp sandwich 😅

girlinbrum

VIP Member
I'm still recovering from the news that TimJim goes to a salon and spends time and money with a professional to have his hair like that!! I naively assumed it was natural curls.

• Haha