Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Janeeks

Is Chanelle forgetting how much she actually chats shit about Trish as a hobby and the fact that she was talking about Trish with that comment :mad: :rolleyes:

Reactions: 19
I literally glaze over when Chanelle is talking.

She is so slow and makes absolutely no sense. Feel like my 4 year old is talking at me.

• Haha

ghostriderhere

VIP Member
Jenkin saying because it’s potentially his last day he is going to make an effort with the people he wouldn’t usually talk to on the outside. He’s had 5 weeks!!

• Haha

artemist

Chatty Member
How are they saying Trish is the instigator. Chanelle gets caught bitching and influencing noms regarding Trish and Trish is the problem for reacting by wanting nothing to do with her? lol

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
I think that I misunderstood what Henry meant when he took the time to describe himself as a Tory on his intro VT. He also talked about admiring Johnson. But I think the second bit is actually the bit that matters more to him, and I think it was revealed a few days ago that he's not a party member. I had assumed that he was a bit more politically engaged.

What today's episode revealed was that he saw politics, or at least the job of PM, as being something that required charisma rather than competence... and that somehow a deadly fuckup followed by something that wasn't a fuckup was cause for praise.
imagine going on national Tv and praising boris Johnson during the pandemic
He might not win now
I still like him tho

but Trish is better, everytime she opens her mouth I think she sounds more and more aggressive intelligent. She has them all sussed

Reactions: 18
Least we can be safe in the knowledge that she’ll have no media career and will have to go back to being a dental nurse with patients saying “oh, you that dullard off BB?”

• Haha

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
Olivia crawling back up Trishs arse pissed me off
I slung all my votes at her although I wish I’d shared them with Chanelle.