• Jenkin

Votes: 118 35.0%
  • Noky

Votes: 20 5.9%
  • Trish

Votes: 34 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_0772.jpeg

previous:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
He's sat on the plant like he usually is 😂 You can see the baseball cap behind Matty's hair and in the mirror
---
View attachment 2562251
previous:
That's a bleeping jumpscare 😂
---
Thought this was worth sharing for those concerned about Trish's conduct or interaction with Jordan:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
He's sat on the plant like he usually is 😂 You can see the baseball cap behind Matty's hair and in the mirror
---

That's a bleeping jumpscare 😂
---
Thought this was worth sharing for those concerned about Trish's conduct or interaction with Jordan:

Ah yes, I see him now.

Putin toasted to the 9 (dunno where Noky is), said that she's really enjoyed the last couple of days. Seems pally with Trish.

Jenkin : "Never have I ever ... licked a bumhole"

Putin took a drink, didn't make a fuss. I didnt see anyone else drinking, someone (Jenkin?) challenged Marty, then Jenkin took a sip.

Never have I ever ... slept with a patient. It was a joke. Bird song.

Why are BB editing it so heavily. The greatness of BB is that it shows the good, the bad and the ugly. I’m not dumb, I know a level of editing has to happen, but changing the narrative is going way too far.

Reactions: 37
Putin toasted to the 9 (dunno where Noky is), said that she's really enjoyed the last couple of days. Seems pally with Trish.

Jenkin : "Never have I ever ... licked a bumhole"

Putin took a drink, didn't make a fuss. I didnt see anyone else drinking, someone (Jenkin?) challenged Marty, then Jenkin took a sip.

Never have I ever ... slept with a patient. It was a joke. Bird song.
We should give Olivia’s number to Georges from MAFS 🤣.

Maybe Noky was having a poo 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Live stream gone to stock footage, can we speculate wildly about what’s going on? Orgy?

Why are BB editing it so heavily. The greatness of BB is that it shows the good, the bad and the ugly. I’m not dumb, I know a level of editing has to happen, but changing the narrative is going way too far.

stitching some up as it's not going their way. I'd love to see Henry absorbing another POV

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Feels like the edit is going easy on Putin, or she’s trying her best not to be her usual obnoxious self. Jenkin has suddenly upped his game now too. Please get rid of Putin and Shitelle tomorrow 🤞🤞

Reactions: 11
Chanelle asked Trish what type of man she likes. Cut to Yinrun and Jordan in the kitchen. Fair dos, there's a high chance that they'd have to bird song it if she talks about past experiences / particular individuals. Jordan and Yinrun appreciating meringue, looks like this was Yinruns cooking. Count me impressed, I've never made meringue.

Chanelle asked Trish what type of man she likes. Cut to Yinrun and Jordan in the kitchen. Fair dos, there's a high chance that they'd have to bird song it if she talks about past experiences / particular individuals. Jordan and Yinrun appreciating meringue
She said Skepta just before it cut!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Just to pick up on something in the last thread… The problem with fingering is most boys/ men have no idea how to do it properly.

Anyway, tit episode tonight with a tit task. It felt like the producers had gone “oh tit, we’ve not dealt with the way Noky & Trish have been targeted in the house, so we’ll create this task so they’ve got a space to articulate themselves.” Felt contrived and flat for me.

I’m voting Jenkin tomorrow. Feels like Chanelle is a given, and according to the betting odds, Trish and Jenkin are super close.

Reactions: 7
The way that Jordan complimented Yinrun on her cookery skills reminded me of energy vampire Colin Robinson in What We Do In The Shadows.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Henry in the kitchen tea bagging. What’s up with Henna’s has he had another tiff with the Vampire of Downton. it’s so unusual to see H alone, he’s like Jordan’s shadow, he lives in his pocket.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 1
why has there been a 10 minute bit of Henry moping around in silence on the livestream 😅

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.