Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GossWhore

VIP Member
Hahaha OK. I wondered how long before skin colour would be brought in to it, rather than just other people got voted for more because they are liked more or have fans who are more likely to pick up a phone.
Girl. Please
You'll say Brexit wasn't about immigration next lol

This country has shown TIME AND TIME again. Racism is strong. Its just whispers now with micro aggressions eg agressive, loud, can take it all

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
Am sorry why is Tom trying to make out he's some top shagging aloof kingpin? You paid for a perm and your mum probably does your washing 💀 mortifying for whatever girl slept with him really

• Haha

peachesandcreamz

VIP Member
She might not have taken the crown or the £100k but Trish is about to head into a career for LIFE!!!

Get her a talk show, a podcast, get her hosting Late & Live!

• Heart

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
It's actually exhausting watching a voting based reality TV show in the UK. Whoever bought up Whitney from LI - you're so right. The moment an articulate black woman is on TV the unseasoned chicken and boiled potatoes brigade come out in full force. They can never give an ACTUAL reason why they don't like her. But they're not racist. Their neighbours cousin is black. 🙄

Reactions: 25

soupmodel

VIP Member
He's sat on the plant like he usually is 😂 You can see the baseball cap behind Matty's hair and in the mirror
---
View attachment 2562251
previous:
That's a fucking jumpscare 😂
---
Thought this was worth sharing for those concerned about Trish's conduct or interaction with Jordan:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Squittel

VIP Member
Who ever it was that said yesterday you’d find Jenkin’s willy by rolling him in flour and looking for the wet patch… that has stayed with me… and I hate you.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

Tifastrife

VIP Member
Why does Chanelle keep going on about how she thinks she out/was nominated because she broke the rules? No doll it’s cause you’re a two faced snakey bitch!

Reactions: 23

GossWhore

VIP Member
Chanelle: I don't sit in groups bitching about you (or whatever she said)

SHIT FUCKING CHATTER

• Heart
  • Haha

Skellig

Britain is one or the most welcoming countries in the world, despite how a tiny minority act
As a white woman who got locked in a bathroom in a Liverpool hospital cause a patient said my dublin accent pissed him off and he wanted a British doctor and not me - I can't even comprehend what black and Asian woman must experience in the UK 👍 the UK is extremely racist I've never seen worse and its bad here in Ireland!

It was descrimation against irish people not race but it was fkn disgusting I experienced loads of shit in Liverpool even though half of them probably had irish grandparents.

• Heart
  • Wow