Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
Since when is Jordan friends with Chanelle?! He was so fucking rude to Trish?!
He was rude to Trish. Jordan is generally rude full stop to everyone, yet he can’t take it when others are rude back, he’s a really difficult argumentative bitch.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Squittel

VIP Member
I think if I was to call anyone aggressive this season it would be Dylan. His reaction to Trish and the killer nominations made me very uncomfortable personally.

• Heart

VeryNiceVeryEVIL

If Chanelle really believes that what she said wasn't aimed at Trish then I have some magic beans for sale that she will definitely be interested in!

• Haha

PeppaPig

Put all mine on Chanelle. Trish is safe, fb mum’s probably can’t even figure out how to vote, they didn’t manage to save Paul.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This whole discussion has got me introspective about my own unconscious biases. Someone like Noky- beautiful, poised, successful. If people describe her as dignified it’s like saying she’s bearing the burden of being black, and she’s acceptable because she doesn’t make a fuss (she cries a lot but it’s not intrusive like Yinrun’s wailing, and not challenging like when Trish bites back). I feel pretty disgusted with myself, ngl but at least I have some self awareness and try to be better. I had viewed Trish as like me, a bit older, a mum, a feminist- strong because she’s had to be. (When you wear the feminist heart on your sleeve people expect confrontation). To see her through other people’s eyes- people who on paper are my demographic has been a discomfiting eye opener. The horrible truth is most people would view me as more like Kerry- middle aged, closeted bigot, straight white bread white woman. I probably love the daily mail, have “live, laugh, love” on my living room wall and pay lip-service to EDI whilst privately loving the EDL. I don’t do any of those things but you get what I’m saying. I hope I haven’t offended anyone with this post, and I’m happy to be corrected if it’s not derailing the thread.
Also, I hate Tom, in case I’ve not mentioned it before 😅

• Heart

VeryNiceVeryEVIL

I don't hate her. It's a highly edited TV show. Her edit from my viewpoint hasn't been great, but most of them aren't coming across great, really.

Except Henry, he seems like a genuine sweetheart.
Give examples of what you think Trish has done that's so wrong

Genuinely can't think of a single thing

skinnzza1994

VIP Member
I don’t want Trish to go, I’m not bothered about Noky. I think Trish is such a brave woman, to stand up in the face of spiteful people, how they are behaving towards her is awful. Sometimes you can’t win.
The other 3 though, they can get fucked honestly.
I can see her winning it & I hope she does!

GossWhore

VIP Member
Trish always on the ball
"When do I get protected"

Never that's the answer, but Chanelle can cry