Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cllara

i understand why Jordan reacted like that he's right he can do what he likes!
tonight's ep was sheet

Reactions: 20

owen2110

Up until last week I would say there wasn't anyone i 100% wanted to win, however in the last week i've decided that i'd love Trish to win. She's the realest one in there. She stands up for herself, doesn't bitch behind peoples back, she says it how it is & is kind to others when they're feeling down. Its quite sad to see its not reciprocated. She seems intelligent and reads people well. I hope she doesn't go this week. I've split my votes between Putin & Chanelle

• Heart

VeryNiceVeryEVIL

Discussed nominations at work this morning. I'm so glad Trish and Noki are up for eviction again they yes cause much drama to watch but they must be awful to live with. noki takes forever to say anything and Trish does come across as aggressive 90% of the time. Everyone at work has the same opinion.
Again, examples of when Trish has been aggressive please

• Heart

PeppaPig

I’m sure someone said on this thread, or maybe it was Reddit, that on the live thread it showed Trish and Jordan making up and hugging after that conversation. But not surprised they didn’t show that part 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 19

user5748

Chatty Member
Sorry, as someone who has just returned to the threads I’m very confused as to why everyone is discussing housemates’ penises? 🤣 can someone please explain the background to this conversation lmao

• Haha

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
As somebody who is neurodiverse I often need “digestion” time after someone apologises to me. Especially if they surprise me by apologising and owning it straightaway like Trish did. I’m like “Thanks for apologising and I accept your apology but can I just have reflection time so I am able to move my brain on?”
I'm not neurodiverse but if someone disturbed my fucking sandwich I'd be fuming 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

( also not racist btw)

• Haha

Ensay

VIP Member
Olivia you need to chill the fuck out and stop feeling sorry for yourself.

The face Henry is making because they’re talking about what the scummy tory government done whilst we were made to stay in, pissss off 🫠 Also saying Boris worked hard during covid on national tv isn’t going to get you the praise you think you twat

• Heart

owen2110

Chanelle looks like she needs a proper good scrub in the shower. She looks grubby and like she smells of coffee and fags 😂

• Haha

VeryNiceVeryEVIL

I am quite baffled how anyone can see Trish as aggressive and not Olivia - who has shouted at Yinrun for no reason at least twice now. Has Olivia been called aggressive at all by any of the HMs?
Trish is not perfect, nobody is, but she seems kind and intelligent and a very good friend. I genuinely do not recall her being aggressive. She stood up for herself (and Noky) with Dylan and had Paul's measure when he was trying to intimidate people because he wasn't invited to a fecking party.
She hasn't been aggressive once

Black women just aren't allowed to stand up for themselves! 🙄

• Heart

VeryNiceVeryEVIL

Bloody hell you are invested in her.

When she yells in argument,she waves her arms around I find that aggressive.

ahe repeated the same words over and over in an intimidating way. She could have just called Paul a bully once instead she repeated it over and over. She has an attitude often.

dont get me wrong she sometimes comes across as nice..but there seems to be a switch.

i also find her staring is intimidating.
Now she can't even look at someone without being called aggressive

Gotcha

• Haha
  • Heart

VeryNiceVeryEVIL

Chanelle clearly wants to be the new Helen

Helen was actually likeable though whereas Chanelle can fuck right off!!

I don't buy the dumb act and I also don't buy that she's never heard of Llandudno