Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Multiple people nominated Paul and then the public voted him out - but somehow it’s solely Trish’s fault that he’s gone? I know they’re thick and think there’s 2 fucking moons but come on guys

Reactions: 28

Squittel

VIP Member
Jenkin labelling Trish as “strong” really pissed me off. She’s said multiple times she’s actually sensitive and emotional. No one listens because she’s a strong black woman.

Dylan also tried to tell her he shouted at her because she can take and she can fight back which I found equally distasteful.

Reactions: 27

SimplyDepressed

I get a real sense of smugness from Matty & his boyfriend going on about emotional intelligence all the time, and I found that video quite sly.
If Matty was as emotionally intelligent as he thinks he is he wouldn’t have entertained Jordan’s crush from the start and would have made his feelings clear instead of engaging in the daily coded chats.
He also wouldn’t have spent last nights episode wailing in the garden like we’d just lost St Paul all over again (#gonetoosoon)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27

BeansOnBeans

Chatty Member
All the family members are boring. Come in and spill some tea, I don't care for these so stories and pep talks.

Tell Chanelle to stop hanging around the arseholes. Tell Henry to get out his weird love triangle. Ffs, say something of some worth.

Reactions: 26

Clovis

VIP Member
Does Chanelle intend to have her hair like that, does she not have access to a mirror? Those clip-ins are brutal.

• Haha
Reactions: 26