Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ohannie

VIP Member
"I won't just rock the boat, I'll fucking tip it over, mate. I'm gonna make things so fucking atrocious for them." Fucking LOL. He keeps coming out with the "I don't give a fuck anymore" patter, but he's never once backed it up, he just goes quiet whenever he's around the rest of the house.
---
"What are you looking at?" is famously a way of starting fights among the hard of thinking.

What was Noky supposed to look at when only her and Paul were in the room, he'd just been throwing things at her, speaking to her and pretending to tip drinks down the sink?

Reactions: 31

KTC

Chatty Member
Did Matty think that was his boyfriend for a second? 😂 guess you might get mixed up in an open relationship

• Haha

BeansOnBeans

Chatty Member
Noky hanging on to Oliva happy as a pig in shit for her, when Trish was there for her when she was crying.

I feel like Noky is such a fake friend to Trish.

• Heart

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
Tom is such a gormless little freak. Stop fiddling with your piercings and go get a Bic to get rid of that strip of migrated bum fluff.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

soupmodel

VIP Member
It annoyed me that Jenkin decided he was going to wipe the slate clean or whatever. Then appeared to feel weird about Trish not wanting to engage because she said she knows it wouldn't be for any real sort of reconciliation... BUT when Yinrun tried to speak to him (after highlighting that he makes no real human effort with her and how bad it made her feel), he was like "not today 🙅‍♀️⛔"

So many double standards.

bananabutter

VIP Member
Oh fuck off Tom. You’re the one obsessed with money, you asked Henry to share his £1,000 prize yesterday when no one else did 🙄🙄🙄🙄

doodlebug

VIP Member
Chanelle is an absolute cow. She had the privilege of having her dad in but was bitching about Noky being upset?? Hello?? Let her be upset. At least Jenkin, Olivia and Tom were admitting they were wrong about Trish and she was the only one who kept completely silent. She wants the divide.

BeansOnBeans

Chatty Member
If Jim was to win in some delulu alternate universe, he definitely strikes me as the kind of person to spunk the money on onlyfans subscriptions, Roblox and supernoodles.

• Haha

Ding

VIP Member
Anyone hear the blatant rule break on live stream last night?

Olivia said to Jenkin and Chanelle "I think tomorrow is going to be really hard" (noms)

Both Jenkin and Chanelle shuck their heads and were like...."errrm nope, its going to be easy"

Then Olivia said " do you really think so"

Then Chanelle said "Yep, I can forgive, but I wont forget"

(Jenkin stepped in at this point and told them to stop)

Then Olivia said something along the lines of "I'm glad you both said that, because I was struggling a bit"

SURELY they will be punished for this!

• Wow
Reactions: 29

SimplyDepressed

I saw a lass on Tiktok who was in the audience on L&L last night. She said she heard that Trish’s mate has spoken to BB’s welfare team about the constant microagressions against her so hopefully they’re starting to take a bit of action around it.
She also said that the guest who was supporting Jenkin last night told the audience after that she actually can’t stand him but was told that she had to speak favourably about him!

• Wow

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Chanelle is a nasty piece of work.
A bee in her foul extensions bonnet about Noky being upset at not seeing her sister.
I can't believe I didn't mind her about a week ago.
I think she's even worse than ghastly Olivia at this point.

PeppaPig

They should’ve have Jordan deciding if Mattys boyfriend goes in, production missed a trick there

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Chanelle also said "But my best friend was put up for eviction", implying that she's going to vote for those who nominated him. Tbh there's been a few times during the live feed where this group have talked about noms and BB hasn't punished them 😶
Wow. What they've all been saying is far worse than what Yinrun said that time - when all she really said was should she vote with her head or her heart.
I suppose Chanelle feels cocky because she has immunity.

Reactions: 28