Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
"I'll forgive but I ain't forgetting" that's fascinating considering you've nothing to forgive her for. You're just associating something you didn't like (Paul leaving) to someone you don't like (Trish). The public chose to save an articulate, interesting woman over a developmentally arrested grown man.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
At Yinrun's party Paul was basically doing this

If some of the foul four can't perceive that as at least intimidating I despair 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

RatFannies

It had been doing my head in trying to figure out who Jordan reminded me of and it finally hit me the other night.
Isabella Rossellini in Blue Velvet!
Can anyone else see it or am I going mad?

jordan 1.jpg

jordan 2.png

jordan 3.jpg

Could do a nice edit on that last one with Henry on the left and Matty on the right :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

BusBoi

Yanno what gets me lads... The way Trish does things for people that would never do that for her... It's sad...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
Ffs can’t Chanelle give it a rest? She got immunity and to see her dad, let other people be sad and stop making everything about you ya pillow faced nob!!

Reactions: 48

ghostriderhere

VIP Member
Am I the only ice queen here who is just sat eating a galaxy bar occasionally uttering the words “you’re a prick”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Ensay

VIP Member
Trish is so nice. If the situation had been reversed, Olivia would be in a corner with her mates sniping and bitching about it with a face like thunder.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Shinythings

VIP Member
Honestly not just on here but life in general, reverse snobbery (you know what I'm trying to say) against the rich really irks me. Just assuming that anyone rich is selfish or nasty or whatever. Plenty of wealthy people are kind, good and charitable people. Similarly, as much as a disagree with most of their politics, there are plenty of Tories with kind souls.

If it's not OK to make derogatory assumptions about someone's character because they are poor, it's not OK to do it because they are rich.

And I say that as a left leaning povvo.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

takingthemickmick

VIP Member
"Softer side to Trish" oh piss off. She IS soft. She's been calm and lovely since day one, if they're just seeing her softness now they were choosing not to see it before because they didn't want to.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

PurplePie

Chatty Member
No lies detected:

Do you ever notice people get really really triggered by the word bully? I've seen it on other shows and even in real life. Once the word bully has been used people lose their minds "you can't say that word!! Blah blah blah". They totally disregard the context and actions that led to the word being used.

Paul was being a bully, 100%, and he deserved being called out on it. The people annoyed that word was used haven't said anything about Paul flashing his disgusting ass at people, leering over people making them uncomfortable, throwing objects at them, shouting at them, 'pretending' to knock over their drinks with the objects and trying to pour drinks down the sink. He deliberately and maliciously was trying to make people uncomfortable. His unpredictable and aggressive demeanour was unnerving to watch. It made me so uncomfortable I can't imagine how uncomfortable it was for the people there. It's bizarre some of them have forgotten all that given they were witness to it for a prolonged time.

Reactions: 42

takingthemickmick

VIP Member
Aw Trish is so lovely, she's provides so much comfort and support to people. It's frustrating that she doesn't get it back when she needs it.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Mancunian

VIP Member
I've been watching BB since 2004 and I've NEVER been so confused (feelings-wise) by a housemate as I have been by Chanelle.

First week or so, everyone was calling her a 'wallpaper' housemate, I thought she was okay
Then, after her handling of Jenkyn and his 'iced out' nonsense, I really liked her
Now, since that, I think she's fucking horrible :ROFLMAO:

I usually form an opinion after a short time and stick with it. She's definitely a one-off

Reactions: 41

KINGAA

VIP Member
AJ “she said bully once and they’ve label her agressive many times. I rest my case” -

• Heart
Reactions: 40