Big Brother 2023 #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_0542.jpeg

Money Man Henry 🤑
Last thread here:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Put the wrong number in the title 🤦🏻‍♀️ was so proud of remembering 2023 as well

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm really liking Noky at the moment. She's by far the most emotionally intelligent of the HMs. Plus she's stunning which always helps 😂

Reactions: 6
Tonight's episode was most likely the calm before the storm...

---
For reference:

Tom : aka Jim / Tim / etc
Olivia : aka Putin
My Da calls her Putin Coupin (latter being Glaswegian for face) and Five Heid (instead of forehead) 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Olivia is so fake why is she with Noki and Trish now that Paul’s gone ??

Reactions: 17
Olivia is so fake why is she with Noki and Trish now that Paul’s gone ??
If she was smart enough not to keep acting like a bleeping stoater, then she's either made peace with them (I'd be surprised) or she knows the public like them 🙃

Reactions: 8
What is Jordan's ethnic background? His surname is Sangha so I'm assuming that's Indian in origin.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.