Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ghostriderhere

VIP Member
Cannot wait for tomorrow! Noms and watching chanelles orange face drop when her immunity is removed. Bring on the drama!

• Haha
Reactions: 26

GossWhore

VIP Member
Me when the wine is finished. Because I drank it all

• Haha
  • Heart

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
Fuck me I've never cringed so hard I can't even bear it. I'd never show my face in public again after crying like that

• Haha

ghostriderhere

VIP Member
Love how Jim cried a river when Paul left the house but when he didn’t get to see his bestie he is fine. Wtf is that about

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Ensay

VIP Member
I think Olivia's punishment should have been that she was automatically up for eviction.

BusBoi

Noki and Yinrun choosing Jenkins mum is the upper ground I expect from genuine people. I hope he would feel a weasel now but he won't...

KitchenDog1

Chatty Member
Jim’s not sorry one bit!!! He’ll be gloating about it later saying I rejected Trish’s family!😡🤬

smudge126

VIP Member
Look I’m all for men expressing their emotions, I think it’s important.

But this hysteria is giving me the raging ick.

• Haha
  • Heart

SimplyDepressed

I'm not a fan of this at all. The social experiment works best if they are cut off from the outside world. Didin't like it one little bit when Craig snuck out at one of the last evictions before the final in #1. Not a fan of any of the occasions they've had visitors in the house. Ideally, the house woudn't even get any clues on eviction night. Just take them out one by one, and let them stew.:devilish:

Especially since they’ve only been in there 3 weeks! I often don’t see my family for that long and I’m not even in a ‘social experiment’, just an antisocial bastard.
Don’t even get me started on their letters from home after being in there about 10 minutes 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
I've never loved my husband so much as I have just now as he burst out laughing at Matty's wail. I know that's cruel but it's nice to know there's other cold hearted people out there 💀

• Haha

MissMissMissy

Chatty Member
To be fair if he thought his boyfriend had come over from America and they said no I can see why he was so upset. That whole things was great tv for 5 mins though 😂😪😠😅🙏😂

• Haha