Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tifastrife

VIP Member
It would be funny if after winning immunity, Chanelle is punished for talking about nominations and put up for eviction

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Ashlgr

Anyone hear the blatant rule break on live stream last night?

Olivia said to Jenkin and Chanelle "I think tomorrow is going to be really hard" (noms)

Both Jenkin and Chanelle shuck their heads and were like...."errrm nope, its going to be easy"

Then Olivia said " do you really think so"

Then Chanelle said "Yep, I can forgive, but I wont forget"

(Jenkin stepped in at this point and told them to stop)

Then Olivia said something along the lines of "I'm glad you both said that, because I was struggling a bit"

SURELY they will be punished for this!
Chanelle also said "But my best friend was put up for eviction", implying that she's going to vote for those who nominated him. Tbh there's been a few times during the live feed where this group have talked about noms and BB hasn't punished them 😶

• Wow
  • Angry

Laylagone123x

Chatty Member
Na I’m sorry I’ve had to rewind to watch matty walking out being held by Trish and chanelle wailing 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

KTC

Chatty Member
Meanwhile Matty's boyfriends probably having his backdoors smashed in every night and living his best life 😂

• Haha

BeansOnBeans

Chatty Member
Oh no, this is an ick. Sorry, I can't deal with Matty wailing. He wasn't wailing when he was chasing Jordan around like a blue arsed fly.

• Haha

VeryNiceVeryEVIL

So many double standards.

Sick of seeing Trish get the blame for everything when she's the realest one in there BY A COUNTRY MILE who happens to stand up for herself and doesn't take any crap from any of them!!

Aggressive? Let's be honest. She wouldn't be called aggressive if she was white. The 'black women are aggressive' trope is so boring. 😴

Can't believe Trish is the one being labeled as aggressive when Olivia is literally a horrible person and has been from the very start

The quicker Olivia and the sheep are out, the better!

Trish will be up again this week. She won't go though because the general public love her. She's my winner for sure!

• Heart

Baconbutties

VIP Member
My rage has transferred from Paul to Chanelle now. She is thick as fuck. She has a face like a smacked arse.

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
STOP CALLING BLACK WOMEN STRONG
I am not a black woman but it jars every time someone says it 😬
It's othering. Like a black woman's feelings don't count as much - 'she'll be fine'.
It was always going to be Olivia that got the visit 😞

• Heart

Suecee

Chatty Member
Judging by Matty's reaction to not getting to see his boyfriend, I just can't see how he's emotionally stable enough to be in an open relationship. I feel like he's been coerced into to believing he's OK with it.

Reactions: 32

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I’m not sure why they all seem to like Chanelle so much? She’s the most sly and two faced person in there. They will have a shock when they leave the house and hear what she’s said

PeppaPig

Love to see Chanelle fumble over her words in the sneak peek. She’s been caught out, Trish knows it’s about her, off you fuck Chanelle 👋🏽

• Haha

KINGAA

VIP Member
The way his emotions switched told me that was not a real cry. No one stops crying hysterically to being normal in seconds!