Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I actually dislike Chanelle more than Putin now. I think if Chanelle wasn’t there then the divide would probably disappear as we go into the final week because the rest of them are getting on much better. It was Chanelle who kept trying to drag her mates back down when they were talking about about how Trish doesnt seem as bad as they first thought.

Reactions: 39
Honestly not just on here but life in general, reverse snobbery (you know what I'm trying to say) against the rich really irks me. Just assuming that anyone rich is selfish or nasty or whatever. Plenty of wealthy people are kind, good and charitable people. Similarly, as much as a disagree with most of their politics, there are plenty of Tories with kind souls.

If it's not OK to make derogatory assumptions about someone's character because they are poor, it's not OK to do it because they are rich.

And I say that as a left leaning povvo.
100 agree! I would rather hang out with Henry even though he’s a ‘Tory’ any day of the week than Paul or Olivia. He can’t help that he was born into ‘money’ the same way you can’t help being ‘poor’ but you can help how you treat people

• Heart
Reactions: 39

takingthemickmick

VIP Member
Chanelle is so nasty going on about Noky's reaction to her sister being turned away. She was upset ffs, I'm sure Chanelle would've been the same if it was her. The amount of bitching about Noky is insane when she's pleasant to everyone.

• Sad
Reactions: 38

KINGAA

VIP Member
Isn’t it interesting to see the other group are fair with choices where the nasty group are selfish with their choices in everything.

Yinrun especially, she’s included them in parties, chose in this task and that same respect is never given back. Jenkin wouldn’t let her have a slice of bloody cake and wanted to take her shopping snacks away!

• Heart

GossWhore

VIP Member
I would be suprised if Trish gets to see any family. They think she's so "resilient" like when Dylan screamed at her because "she can take it"
WHAT DID I FUCKING SAY

Tom uses Trish as aggressive but also she's so resilient and strong. All words used against black women. I don't care. I fucking hate him

• Heart

GossWhore

VIP Member
Chanelle is actual VILE

Late and Live:
Henry and Jordan took some chicken nuggets left on the side
Jenkin and Chanelle talking about it
Olivia said she shouldn't of left them unattended
Chanelle got really bitchy "WHAT HAPPENED TO PROTECT US AT ALL COST"

FCK YOU AND YOURE WOUNDED BANDAGE HAIR

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

SunshineRae

VIP Member
I just want to be as wise, considered and patient as Trish. She is 100% my winner. It was always between her and Henry but she pips him to the post for me now. I think if you are her friend in real life, you probably count yourself very lucky.

Chanelle is getting more venomous with each day.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

mayoandmagmurderers

Trish is just a brilliant human being.

The world would be better off with more people like her.

Chanelle, Jenkin, Tom, Paul, Olivia - all spiteful ugly people

• Heart
Reactions: 34