Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rivermonster

VIP Member
I've known people in open relationships before who have done this, I didn't hear it as a joke. Usually it's an easier way of setting boundaries and initiating discussions over what they are and aren't happy with, then having something to refer back to if needed.
---

The way some viewers react on Facebook you'd think a bunch of robots watch this show. But I suppose many of the boomer generation that Facebook attracts would rather do things like uncomfortably die in silence than ever ask for help, or repress their emotions their whole lives than ever show a single sign of vulnerability.
Now that is a supposition on your behalf unless you are of that generation and your friends are like that because my certainly aren't.

Reactions: 1

girlinbrum

VIP Member
I'm expecting...

Jenkin
Chantelle
Olivia
Trish
Jordan
Noky

Does anyone know what the previous record number was??

Tryger88

VIP Member
Why would that be insulting hahahah I’ve never seen admins/mods operate anything other than a light touch approach on threads and that works fine for tattle
Surely they would delete/remove any racist posts? Are you saying Tattle allows racist posts?
---
It feels like suggesting it's insulting is an attempt to trigger them into taking action where no action is needed.

Nobody needs to point out that they're not racist, they just don't say or do any racist things. Someone feeling they need to point it out suggests something else though, usually...
Oh get a grip!!! I pointed something out because another poster said I was racist! πŸ€ͺ
Honestly, I knew these sensitive love island peeps would be the end of any big brother comeback 😏

Last edited: