Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
I'm only catching up , so sorry if someone has already posted this observation, but Connor looks like a hybrid of Jordan and Matty.

He also could have dressed up a bit for appearing on the telly:ROFLMAO:....a silver chain and black vest combo:sick:

Reactions: 2

GossWhore

VIP Member
I think Trish will definitely be up for eviction again, but she’s not going anywhere!
They discussed after Paul left that she keeps surviving and then the cheers

I think Jenkin will switch sides
And Chanelle and Olivia can't vote due to rule breaks
So only Tom will vote Trish
---
They haven't shown the Foul Four on the last stream yet

Yikes

Ensay

VIP Member
To be fair if he thought his boyfriend had come over from America and they said no I can see why he was so upset. That whole things was great tv for 5 mins though 😂😪😠😅🙏😂
True. Was he trying to rival Tiffany's Pollard's "David's dead??" meltdown?

ohannie

VIP Member
Why would that be insulting hahahah I’ve never seen admins/mods operate anything other than a light touch approach on threads and that works fine for tattle
It feels like suggesting it's insulting is an attempt to trigger them into taking action where no action is needed.

Nobody needs to point out that they're not racist, they just don't say or do any racist things. Someone feeling they need to point it out suggests something else though, usually...

Squittel

VIP Member
Did the housemates get told about the rule break before nominations? If so I assume everyone involved in that conversation is up, plus Trish plus… Jordan?

Skellig

He’s boring, dull and bitchy. Oh and he leaves big shits in the toilet on purpose and doesn’t wipe his arse.
Well I don't think he physically could reach in his feckin pocket let alone his arse

No excuse for the teeth tho babes xxx Rotten 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

VeryNiceVeryEVIL

Just to point out I'm not a racist as a poster suggested I was (before editing their post) Trish is the one I want to win at this point, if anything this thread has more bullies than racist and I think it's insulting to the admin/mods to suggest they allow racist.
Just to point out I never called you racist. Not once.

There has been a lot of microaggressive racism from people though