Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KINGAA

VIP Member
My only issue is that there is quite a bit of double standards ie people getting jumped on for misspelling Yunrun, but not Matty, everyone saying AJ is an awful presenter but after her liking on Trish last night everyone suddenly thinks she's a great presenter.

Trish doesn't annoy me anymore, Olivia does, and omg Chanelle does. Oh and Tom! And Jenkin a bit lol but I still think some people have double standards
Yinrun is her actual name, Matty is just a nickname. Its not the same.

AJ is an awful presenter and the praise she got last night was because she felt more like a panellist than a presenter and way more relaxed rather than stood there with her hand on her hip reading from the autoque

Reactions: 2

Leo100

VIP Member
I saw a lass on Tiktok who was in the audience on L&L last night. She said she heard that Trish’s mate has spoken to BB’s welfare team about the constant microagressions against her so hopefully they’re starting to take a bit of action around it.
She also said that the guest who was supporting Jenkin last night told the audience after that she actually can’t stand him but was told that she had to speak favourably about him!
I hope so but also think they will protect the bullies more than they deserve too

Reactions: 2

sephylily

VIP Member
Just to point out I'm not a racist as a poster suggested I was (before editing their post) Trish is the one I want to win at this point, if anything this thread has more bullies than racist and I think it's insulting to the admin/mods to suggest they allow racist.
Why would that be insulting hahahah I’ve never seen admins/mods operate anything other than a light touch approach on threads and that works fine for tattle

Reactions: 1

sweeetcorn

I've seen a different side to Matty in the last episode

1. The open relationship boyfriend is hot!
2. But he lives in America??
3. His emotional reaction even though he's been very reserved the last 4 weeks
4. Which also lead to the revelation of the 5 page Google document which I don't think is something he would've shared usually but he seems to be on an emotional spiral
I thought that the Google document bit was a (good) joke.

Reactions: 1