Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

girlinbrum

VIP Member
Tbf I think Jordan might be up for eviction, hence he was acting all hyper last night, he's way of dealing with itm

sweeetcorn

Although they didn’t verbally say it both Chanelle and Jenkin were making it clear they were still voting for Trish and that Olivia was to do the same… Jenkin knew they had crossed the line which is why he brought the conversation to an abrupt end.. Lets see if BB actually do deem the conversation a rule break tomorrow..
I think that we're going to find out in L&L

Tryger88

VIP Member
Very confident of some posters to think that every mod is aware of what this is and what it looks like and are constantly looking out for it.

Is "I'm not racist, I want Trish to win" the new "I can't be racist, I have black friends"?
Oh bore off, why is it wrong to say say Trish is my fave to win when I feel like I'm being called a racist? Get a grip, if it helps you, I really dislike yinrun.

JoJo76

VIP Member
Just watched L&L and I've now seen Matty's boyfriend's video.

Anyone else get massive coercive vibes from him ???
That slow, measured talking and saying, "You've done nothing wrong"
Reminded me of a cult leader :sick:
I am always curious to know where you live when I see your posts, and wonder if you are near me. No need to answer!

Whatamadworld

Chatty Member
While it's upsetting not to have your relative picked, in some ways it might be more upsetting to hear their voice for such a short space of time.
But pointless wasn't it. If they gonna bring them in, at least let them see each other for 5 mins in private.

skinnzza1994

VIP Member
Mattys bf is in America, Matty said so in the garden, he thought he’d come all the way from America, so maybe that’s why he was so upset
Oh yeah I completely understand that, I was just saying in my life if I was with someone unless it was a good reason & they couldn’t get there then fair enough. Actions speaks loud.