Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

skinnzza1994

VIP Member
I'm old enough to remember when ITV wouldn't let Charlie Brooks see her young daughter on IACGMOOH who was in front of her! That was incredibly harsh so don't expect allowances for this lot!
Oooh I vaguely remember something like that. It’s just itv has been proper slack with everything on this series so we’ll see.

Reactions: 1

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I remember his sister making a TikTok video where you could see him playing with her children.

Reactions: 1

JoJo76

VIP Member
As it’s face to face nominations they will all know today so tonight’s live feed will basically just birdsong 😅
That was just me guessing btw! But as they are showing the task tonight, I just assumed nominations will be tomorrow.

soupmodel

VIP Member
I genuinely think this will happen! All his bitching has been quietly amongst the foul four so I fear he hasn't given anyone a reason to nominate him.
Every time Jim speaks I just think he sounds like a wee wanker from Hogwarts 🙉 It's not his fault, his voice just makes me feel pissed off instantly 😂
---
Did the housemates get told about the rule break before nominations? If so I assume everyone involved in that conversation is up, plus Trish plus… Jordan?
This was shared 3 hours ago on the platform formerly known as Twitter by BBUK: