Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lime

Jenkin tucking into Yinrun's Belvita biscuits has enraged me. What do you mean can I have one of your Belvitas you just ordered 100 chicken nuggets maybe have one of those?

Reactions: 31

Sunday Girl

I agree! They should deffo evict as normal then let us have 5 minutes of the live watching Paul and Olivia celebrating and acting like twats, then the ‘this is big brother, the 5th housemate to be evicted is Paul, get your coat lad you’re done’
---

we were spoiled, it can never be as good as this

• Haha
Reactions: 30

ohannie

VIP Member
Why did Trish have to involve herself though? Paul's a dickheaf and needscto go, but why does she insert herself in every bit of drama.
Who else would stand up to him for the people at the party? Jenkin walked off, Tom and Dylan are his pals, Noky and Yinrun seem like they'd just put up with it quietly. Someone needs to tell him when he's being a dickhead.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

poppyseed1

VIP Member
Paul’s interactions with Trish and Noky.. amazing how he doesn’t speak or act like that with white girls

Reactions: 29
Haven’t posted in a while but been catching up. Getting definite narc vibes from Dylan. The explosive and threatening rage when he was nominated. The way he did insincere apologies/offered pathetic excuses and expected hugs and gratitude. The creepy smiling and mirthless chuckles while doing so. Then he was still seething when he went in to nominate. The slippery gaslighting in conversations trying to make everyone conform to his agenda. He’s uncomfortable to watch.
I felt sorry for Noky, she looked and sounded like she had been crying in the night but she’s so reserved and image conscious she doesn’t really add much to the house other than beauty.
I had started to dislike Trish for sniping behind Dylan’s back but having seen what he’s like in confrontation I can sympathise with her a bit. She stood up to him really well even though he was scary and even took the heat off Noky.
Paul. Ick. He and Olivia are like typical school bullies. Tom buzzing around them like a fly on shit, hoping to get a crumb of attention from Olivia and thinking he’s one of the cool kids by association. He’s a weasel and can get in the bin.
Dylan and Paul out please!

• Heart

Squittel

VIP Member
that twat group really fuck me off - Olivia, Paul, Dylan and Tom. Everything is so serious - not been included in the party is one of them. Why the fuck would Yinrun invite any of you, I've never seen her interact with any of you. It wasn't her decision to only invite 6 people! They sit around moaning about the other housemates but when the twats are nominated or gossiped about they act like it's a massive injustice. The way Tom felt he and whoever else it was were entitled to take food for themselves was disgusting. The HM must MUST be pulling them up on this and it's not been shown.
Poor Yinrun, it looks like she tried really hard to be considerate with who she invited to the party, she didn’t just invite her friends, she invited a mix of people and it still all went wrong :(

• Sad

Flossieb

Paul climbing into Nokys bed and commenting he would get his arse out was vile. He plays things off as banter but he is disgusting. Take away his 'good looks' and he is just a repulsive pig, he would spit in someone's food he didn't like - that's the vibe it get from him.

Jenkin is the epitome of the face of a slapped arse, always moaning and policing people's food. He's a bore but I do sometimes find his pissed off vibe funny.

Olivia is the type of girl I would cross the street to avoid, too manic and reminds me off the girls in school who got removed from the class room for throwing books etc.

Dylan is scary. I would hate to see his moods off camera if that's how he behaves knowing he is on TV.

Trish, Henry, Yinrun and Chantelle are my personal favorites, Trish is the house agony aunt because she is so level headed and emotionally mature, I love her. She speaks her mind and stands up for what she believes in. Henry is harmless and he makes me laugh with his self analysing. Yinrun is so pleasant, never runs to the store room like the other greedy bustards and always shows kindness. Chantelle is down to earth and I would be friends with her in real life easily.

I do like Jordan but the whole him and matty situation has put me off him and every time they have their riddled conversations I dislike them both more and more.

Noky isn't being real so I don't have an opinion on on her because I don't know a single thing about the real her. Her act isn't likeable though. She is stunning though and was giving naomi Campbell with her hair up in the diary room.

Dylan & Paul to go. Two creeps.
---
Oh I forgot about Tom. Not much to say about him anyway, he's just Paul's assistant and fan boy. Yeah that's it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

SwishSwing

VIP Member
The hilarious thing is... Olivia wouldn't even remotely entertain being friends with Tom in real life.

Once Paul goes she's the outsider for sure.

peachesandcreamz

VIP Member
I can't stop thinking about (yes I need to get out more) UKIPaul and Tom stealing twice as many biscuits and chocolates. I NEED someone (not from their gang) to discover this or BB to call them out. Have a "treasure hunt" and give a clue that leads them to under Paul's bed.

It's so unfair to the rest of the house who are trying to portion out their treats. They need to be punished!

Ellie_Rose

Paul turned down the massage from Yinrun at first because he doesn’t fancy her. If it had been Olivia offering, he’d have been falling over himself to accept 🙄

• Sick
I feel like Olivia and Paul have had a lot of treats whilst in the house that others have missed out on like the VIP camping and the vinted party - but of course still pissed off because other people are getting a turn?!!! Fuck off you wet wipes