• Paul

Votes: 245 52.4%
  • Noky

Votes: 44 9.4%
  • Trish

Votes: 34 7.3%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Previous thread here:

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Poor henry
---
I’d be chucking my shoes at the tv if I was matths boyfriend

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I think I’ve cracked what I can’t stand about Tom, he’s such a boy. Not even a man, a typical boy trying to fit in with all the other older lads, except he’s failing and giving me the ick instead. HES A BOY.

Reactions: 56
Come on Henry you wet wipe. Grow a pair and tell this to Jordan instead of whining about it to everyone else 🙄

Reactions: 13
I like the way Henry mooches about in his dressing gown.

Paul and Tom hiding the food was hideous behaviour!

Reactions: 34
I seen a lot of comments calling her her birth name which she’s obviously changed for a reason, the disrespect from people is vile!
Carried over from the last thread ... that's awful! I've also seen people deliberately misgendering Hallie, too.

Just seems needlessly mean.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Aw Henry. He needs to sack Jordan off now. Jordan hasn’t mentioned Henry’s feelings at all!

Reactions: 17
Poor Henry. He's like a sweet little boy with puppy love. As a Mama I want to protect his wee heart.

Jordan is making things so complicated across the board.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Henry wouldn’t have a chance with Jordan in the real world, he should be grateful for what he’s had 😌

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As much as I hate Paul, I think Tom is worse . Something really off about him whereas Paul is just thick.

Reactions: 26
For people asking what Hallies birth name is - why? Why is that something you’d ever need to know? Hallie is Hallie.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Why are Jordan and Matty speaking in riddles all the time. They've had this conversation 15 million times, it's boring.

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.