Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

poppyseed1

VIP Member
As much as I hate Paul, I think Tom is worse . Something really off about him whereas Paul is just thick.

Reactions: 26

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
5 votes for Paul. Hoping both him and Dylan are out, their faces are going to be a picture when they realise they’re not safe and it’s a double eviction 😂👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Maisie doats

Absolutely I couldn’t stand Olivia from day one, shes getting above herself now, she’s a nasty ugly little bully. 😤 The plebs are even bullying their own friends now. If I was chanelle I’d fuck those ignorant plebs right off and join the posh group. And Paul getting in Noki’s side of the bed, saying he’s gonna wipe his arse on it, 😤 I hope the public wipe their arse on him on Friday. And Jenkin is a dirty gross old slob, he’s no friend to chanelle that’s for sure
You have just expressed what I was thinking. Paul should be pulled up for that. Their antics are at other peoples expense. They are spiralling out of control, I’m so glad Chanelle stood up for herself, Jenkins and Tom have definitely picked sides now. I do believe Olivia staying makes them think she’s popular out here, Olivia herself believes that, the way she is talking but unfortunately for Olivia it’s not that they wanted her to stay, at that moment they just wanted Kerry out more. My five votes were for Dylan but he can wait, I’m using them on the caveman called Paul. This group needs splitting apart so let’s start with monkey drawers Paul.
---
Just thinking - has anyone ever been as opposite as their entrance video as Jenkin?
We were all expecting an over the top flamboyant character. Always 'on'. Yet he has been a quite quiet grumpy commentator from the sidelines.
Didn't like him being a massive cunt to Chanelle last night.
I agree. When they took Jenkin’s multicoloured shirt from him on launch night they took away has personality, he deflated right in front of us. By morning time he had turned into a suck the air out of every room kinda person, moaning and mumbling about everything and everyone. What he did to Chanelle last night was vile.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25

sephylily

VIP Member
Trish is becoming my winner. She’s the only one capable of sticking up for herself and she’s bringing the drama. Love that she’s picked up on Paul always being a bully to noky

user5748

Chatty Member
Saw someone posting on TikTok how Henry has nominated Paul a lot (possibly every time, I’m not sure?) and the caption was “TORIES DON’T LIKE SCOUSERS” and they kept replying to comments about it just repeating Tories don’t like scousers. Lmao as if the dislike for Paul isn’t just because he’s a dickhead.

Greentea12

Does Paul actually believe that he is popular with the public and that viewers find his childish, bullying behaviour entertaining? Housemates generally rein it in a bit when faced with eviction. He's even more vile that usual the last couple of days.

user5748

Chatty Member
Does Paul actually believe that he is popular with the public and that viewers find his childish, bullying behaviour entertaining? Housemates generally rein it in a bit when faced with eviction. He's even more vile that usual the last couple of days.
I think he sees himself as the “eye candy” one and thinks the public must love him for that 🤣 he’s very cocky for a guy who’s a solid (and at best) 4/10 on looks and 0/10 for personality… can’t wait to see him try to hide his shock at his inevitable departure tonight 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Blond3g1rl

VIP Member
Just checked betting odds, it’s got Paul favourite to go & Dylan 2nd, yes please 🤞if it comes true I can’t wait to see Olivia’s ugly little Poundland Putin face
I hope they announce Paul first, dylan starts celebrating then they announce him and wipe his smirk off his face

• Haha
  • Heart

WeTalkAboutBruno

Chatty Member
I can't understand this, because what is she just supposed to stand there saying nothing like a coward allowing shit men to do what they want, and then she'd be accused of "she's not saying anything to look for the cameras".
Exactly 🙄 I was waiting for this sort of comment about Trish. Once again, some people seem to have an issue with women standing up for themselves. I wonder why 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

Anyone else see this? Kerry on a year sabbatical and hoping for a spot on a TV show like Loose Women :ROFLMAO:
OMG is she only 40?! I'm 40 next year and she looks more like she could be my Granny!

• Haha
Reactions: 24