Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Someone called me a ‘rug muncher’ on one of those FB groups for saying that Paul isn’t even remotely hot and doesn’t have a good body

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

inyo

VIP Member
I love how much thought she put into who she picked rather than just picking her friends like everyone else would've.

• Heart

Lozzie212325

Chatty Member
I love that Noky hasn't moved beds because I bet they are doing everything to piss her off but she's holding her own. Good for her!

inyo

VIP Member

Anyone else see this? Kerry on a year sabbatical and hoping for a spot on a TV show like Loose Women :ROFLMAO:
"I love Janet Street Porter, I love Coleen Nolan, I love Nadia Sawhla, that would be lovely."

One of the most ghastly quotes I've ever read

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

KINGAA

VIP Member
Awww that’s sweet that she picked all those who were punished or playing with her crying!

• Heart

peachesandcreamz

VIP Member
Whilst I agree that Trish is usually at the heart of every argument, to me it's obvious that it's because she'll say something when she doesn't agree, or when there's something happening that shouldn't be. The reason no one else speaks up is because they'd rather slink off to their respective group and talk about it there!

I really liked how Trish handled it yesterday when Dylan was "apologising". He was saying how he knows Trish can take a row and likes a good shout. She immediately said, no I don't, I just raise my voice when someone starts on me. Dylan trying to paint HER as the instigator pissed me off!

• Heart

Ensay

VIP Member
Ew I wouldn't want to get in that bed if Paul had been lying in it in his smelly boxers.

• Sick
  • Haha

I am undercover

Chatty Member
For people asking what Hallies birth name is - why? Why is that something you’d ever need to know? Hallie is Hallie.

• Heart

user5748

Chatty Member
Everyone please vote Dylan and Paul out x
Sincerely,
An Irish viewer who can’t vote 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 36

L1fe0nM@rs

VIP Member
Chanelle is a dark horse, I think she will be in the final.
I was thinking about the Olivia Chanelle dynamic last night. I didn’t know Chandlle was a dental therapist - that’s a pretty decent and well paid job. I remember her saying she got a first in her degree and that surprised people. Strongly suspect she makes Olivia uncomfortable because she’s pretty, does all the hair extensions shit but is also successful and manages to be nice to people. Olivia reminds me of a 14 year old in school mocking the girls who just want to do well and have a drama free life. Childish.

Reactions: 35

inyo

VIP Member
Tom is an immature little prick. If that side of the house could only realise how disliked they are by a large section of viewers

Reactions: 35