Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

inyo

VIP Member
Would love if they evict Dylan first, show some more highlights of the previous day, then go back to the house to spring the double eviction on them later. The looks on Paul and Olivia's faces would be priceless.

Reactions: 34

BeansOnBeans

Chatty Member
Good for you Trish explaining your reasons to the weasel without backtracking.
BB hates her for some reason.
I think BB puts her in situations like they want her to come across as this aggressive person.

She says things with her chest and doesn't backtrack or stand down, and she has gone up in my rankings for it. Especially as she was the only person at first to make time for Yinrun, and how she dealt with Dylan when Noky was nowhere to be seen. I think she is great tbh, I don't think she will win but I would like to see her in the final. That's my personal opinion anyway, I know not everyone will agree. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart

LavaFlake

VIP Member
Each to their own but I don’t understand how anyone could watch Dylan screaming and sniping and think “what a great character, I don’t want to evict him”. He doesn’t even bring the drama in a good way it’s usually a cycle of complaining about chicken.

Tom is such a weasel. Really hope he does something that puts him up for eviction. He was also on ITV’s Kavos Weekender where he was just as boring and thought his mullet was his entire personality.

Paul looks like he doesn’t wash his ass properly.

Also SO bored of this Matty/Henry/Jordan triangle. It’s making me really go off Jordan. Also find something off about Matty, Jordan loves his eyes but they’re like shark eyes to me.

Last edited:
  • Heart

LucyEyelesbarrow

VIP Member
I like the way Henry mooches about in his dressing gown.

Paul and Tom hiding the food was hideous behaviour!

skinnzza1994

VIP Member
Anyone see the way that Paul looked at Olivia when she was dancing?🫣 I deffo would be rid of him before he came out 😂

• Sick
  • Haha

inyo

VIP Member
I honestly despise Paul. He keeps the other housemates up after lights out and when it's brought up he lashes out and says he won't be told what to do. Now he apparently doesn't like it when other people think they can "rule the roost", as if that doesn't sum up his own behaviour. He's literally incapable of any kind of logical reasoning and has to be one of the thickest and most selfish housemates of all time.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Ambrosie

VIP Member
And as she said, you don't do that to your friends! It's so immature and high school. I have to say Jenkin has annoyed me, he's acting like a prick and he's a miserable sod who always got a face like a slapped arse.
Jenkin has pissed me off the way he’s treated Chanel. Pure bullying when he thinks the “cool” people want him. And then the greedy fucker went after Yinrun and her solitary packet of breakfast biscuits when his cunty friends had just robbed all the other housemates blind. Big man going after the tiniest person in the house who he thinks won’t stick up for herself.

When I look at Paul I just think “smegma”. That is all.

• Haha
  • Sick

BeansOnBeans

Chatty Member
I'd be so embarrassed if I was Pauls girlfriend, not only because I'm Pauls girlfriend, but he is just an embarrassing bloke really.

• Haha