Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LavaFlake

VIP Member
Jenkin is me pretending to be happy and personable in a job interview and then when I actually start working I’m laziness and grumpiness personified.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

ohannie

VIP Member
When Paul's name is announced as the first eviction tonight Yinrun, Trish, Jordan, Henry, Matty and Noky should all stand up and go 👏👏 ICED OUT.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Just thinking - has anyone ever been as opposite as their entrance video as Jenkin?
We were all expecting an over the top flamboyant character. Always 'on'. Yet he has been a quite quiet grumpy commentator from the sidelines.
Didn't like him being a massive cunt to Chanelle last night.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
They’re literally giving playground bullies vibes making you feel like everyone’s laughing and taking piss out of you, I HATE people like that, just don’t be a dick?! I hope their parents are proud of the little bastards they’ve raised!

Reactions: 44

Loobloo

VIP Member
Paul turned down the massage from Yinrun at first because he doesn’t fancy her. If it had been Olivia offering, he’d have been falling over himself to accept 🙄
Paul is that horrible type of bloke who only respects women that he fancies or is related to.

Reactions: 43

pumpkinspice7

Chatty Member
I can’t believe people want Trish and Noky out over Paul and Dylan 😂

they don’t “bring drama” they are VILE

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Warpaint

VIP Member
As much as I hate Paul, I think Tom is worse . Something really off about him whereas Paul is just thick.
Tom reminds of that kid who would start fires and always got excluded from school. Came in wearing an army jacket and would vanish for months on end. Bit of a weird type.

I'm sure we all had someone like that :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 42

inyo

VIP Member
Olivia's smirk as Noky lay down. She's such a repulsive brat. I can't imagine living with her irl, her parents should kick her out xoxo

Reactions: 41

Shinythings

VIP Member
Why are Jordan and Matty speaking in riddles all the time. They've had this conversation 15 million times, it's boring.

Reactions: 40
I could be remembering wrong and probably am but I’m sure Matty was the only one in nominations who mentioned Dylan’s comment about black on black crime. I like him for that

poppyseed1

VIP Member
Olivia is defo the type of girl who disrupted class and didn’t care about schools but then ended up working in a chippy van

• Haha
  • Heart