Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

amp63

I think it’s mainly to do with loosing his nan, it hit him hard. He done a few podcasts talking about how he’d suffered with his mental health spiralling when she was in hospital
Offs🙄. 2 years ago I had my dad and my grandpa in hospital at the same time. Dad was in a coma for 4 months and when we got told they didn't know if my dad was going to survive (thankfully he did), we got told there was nothing more they could do and we lost my grandpa. Wasn't allowed into hospital to see either off them. We've all had hard times losing people we love. Does t mean we act like cnuts. Hate people using shit like this trying to justify their shitty behaviour and actions

• Heart
Reactions: 28

mochibean

VIP Member
What they did to Chanel was just mean, reminds me very much of the mean girls at school. She handled it right, I felt so bad for her.

Reactions: 28

Whatamadworld

Chatty Member
Henry seems like the only one in that triangle with genuine feelings. Jordan and Matty seem like they are playing games with one another and just playfully flirting.

• Sad
Reactions: 27

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
Just checked betting odds, it’s got Paul favourite to go & Dylan 2nd, yes please 🤞if it comes true I can’t wait to see Olivia’s ugly little Poundland Putin face

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Tom reminds of that kid who would start fires and always got excluded from school. Came in wearing an army jacket and would vanish for months on end. Bit of a weird type.

I'm sure we all had someone like that :LOL:
Spot on. He looks like the type of boy who would hurt small animals.

• Haha

Ambrosie

VIP Member
Nasty little pack of hyenas cackling in the corner. That would make me uncomfortable, the twats. Paul has to go. Olivia and Tom won’t be hard as annoying if he’s not around I think

Curly

VIP Member
I absolutely hate the dressing gown situation. ...lazy....get bloomin dressed.... and that's aimed at all of them....you can wear something comfortable but leave the dressing gowns in the bedroom 😡
I love mines. I wear it 24/7. Over my clothes, over my pjs. As soon as I finish work the dressing gown is on

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Paul, Tom, Olivia, Jenkin and Dylan have formed a horrible clique. Jenkin giving a throwaway 'love you' to Chanelle whilst walking away and smirking to his new chums was awful.
Hopefully Dylan and vile Paul out on Friday Looking at twitterx that is what will happen. Though who knows. Would give the rest of that group food for thought.

Notredamn

VIP Member
Omg Kerry’s reaction to seeing the bald memes was like when someone is forced to unwrap a present they absolutely hate in front of the gifter 😬

• Haha

Notredamn

VIP Member
Caught up. What’s with all the handwringing with Jordan? This must end right now, whatever it is.

I am heartily sick of Jenkin being one moody miserable whining fucker. He MISOLD his entire personality in order to get his place in that house. He’s not acerbic or cutting in his sense of humour. He’s just a pure misery. Acted all exuberant and bouncy and full of sass then got in there and didn’t even bother to keep the act up 😂. Displaying weakness in going along with taking the piss out of his mate Chanelle. Fucking fuck off.

• Heart
  • Haha