Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
My nomination predictions...

Jordan, Henry, Matty, Yinrun, Trish and Noky will nominate Dylan so he has six votes.
Think their second nominations will largely be Olivia (esp Henry and Yinrun).
Dylan, Paul, Olivia, Chanelle, Jenkin and Tom will all vote for Trish and Noky with six votes.

The four up for eviction will be Dylan, Olivia, Trish and Noky. Dylan will most certainly go and it will be close on the second eviction.
I think it’ll be close between Olivia & Noki, on L&L you could tell people don’t like bratty Olivia. So my guess is Dylan & Olivia to go 🤞

Reactions: 3

user5748

Chatty Member
I overall agree but my point is more that she was having a bad day and snapped and there is no thinking or targeting involved. I'm sure we have all had bad days and snapped at people who didn't really do anything wrong without much thought purely because they annoyed us on an already bad day
Yeah I admit we all have done it at times, but I think overall Olivia has a lack of emotional intelligence and conscientiousness tbh I believe she would’ve handled it the same way even on a good day because she doesn’t consider others POVs. 😬

• Heart

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I agree with this. I've noticed he clams up when asked quite personal questions, which possibly comes from being a bit embarrassed at maybe never really having a long term relationship/lack of experience.

I can't recall him being asked much about his sexual orientation but twice now when people have asked him about his past he's been vague. The first was when he was asked about boarding school. I remember one of them saying "oh so it's expensive then?" and he didn't really say anything. Then another time someone mentioned needing a lot of money for private school and he just looked a bit uncomfortable.

I don't blame him, but I thought it was different to most of them who'd answer any question honestly.
He also said he’d never slept with a woman when asked, but didn’t actually state whether or not he’d slept with a man. I think I assumed that he had but now I’m not so sure.

Appletiser

Hey all, I’ve never actually properly watched BB before but thought I’d give it a go .. so far I’ve only seen half the first ep (toddler mum so find it hard to find the time and I’m constantly too sleepy)

Why did people not like Zak .. first impressions are he’s cute?!

I prob won’t watch all 20 eps so would love a quick recap if anyone can be bothered 🤍

Reactions: 2