Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Merpedy

VIP Member
I wonder how much Trish revealing that she nominated Olivia has influenced the group’s votes?

People have been critical of Noky and Trish not being given immunity but actually the votes being revealed individually has likely served as a bit of a wink wink nudge nudge

Reactions: 2
Maybe read my post again, because I explained how I think the viewing of "real" people is nonsense.

Everyone would come across differently while hanging out with their friends vs hanging out with strangers in front of the public. Everyone acts differently on their own than they do with their partner, with their friends, at work, etc. We're all fluid. All we have to judge these people on is what they do and say on television, it makes no sense to base our judgement on how they might act in a different situation because they aren't in that situation. There are many versions of everyone, including you, none of those versions are more "real" than the others.
You said there isn’t a real person hiding behind the surface of any of them. I don’t agree especially Noky.

Reactions: 1

Scottishfalpal1

VIP Member
1. Henry
2. Jordan
3. Jenkin
4. Yinrun
5. Noki
6. Trish
7. Chanelle
8. Olivia
9. Kerry
10. Dylan
11. Matty
12. Paul
13. Tom

Leo100

VIP Member
Itvx freezes every tike during nominations and I always miss something 😠 who was Yinruns 2nd choice and why? Thanks

Merpedy

VIP Member
I'm predicting Dylan and Trish to sashay away. I don't think we see enough of Noky and Paul for people to bother voting for them.
A lot of people don’t like Paul because of the original accusations soo