Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

user5748

Chatty Member
Okay, a bit off topic, and maybe I'm being excessively cynical here but ...

Does anyone think that Kerry might have latched onto Hallie (and be wailing over her 'loss') because she sees her friendship with her as a leg-up for one of those six-figure salary NHS diversity & inclusion manager positions ???
:unsure:
Good point but don’t those type of positions require a HR qualification? Does she already have that/work in HR? I thought she was a receptionist
---
I
What’s everyone’s current housemate rankings? I think mine would have to be

1. Henry
2. Jordan (when he’s not pissing about with Matty)
3. Olivia, only because she brings the drama.
4. Yinrun
5. Noky
6. Trish
7. Jenkin
8. Chanelle
9. Tom
10. Matty
11. Paul
12. Kerry
13. Dylan
I agree with this ranking but would switch Olivia and Matty’s places on it personally can’t stand Olivia 🤣
On a related note I cant believe we still have 13 housemates (well, 12 after whoever went in the Halloween eviction).

Reactions: 1

user5748

Chatty Member
Can’t remember from previous years so correct me if wrong but isn’t there usually like 3 (?) housemates in the final?
I can’t see the numbers going down much for this year’s final. I feel like they’re gonna have at least 6, which would mean there’d be people in the final who 100% don’t deserve to get that far.
I’m just guessing based off how slow the evictions have been coming so far! They could evict a bunch of them between now and then but I think they may be clinging on to keeping a large group in there to keep potential drama coming = higher ratings

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
What’s everyone’s current housemate rankings? I think mine would have to be

1. Henry
2. Jordan (when he’s not pissing about with Matty)
3. Olivia, only because she brings the drama.
4. Yinrun
5. Noky
6. Trish
7. Jenkin
8. Chanelle
9. Tom
10. Matty
11. Paul
12. Kerry
13. Dylan
1. Henry
2. Jordan
3. Olivia
4. Yinrun
5. Trish
6. Chanelle
7. Noky
8. Matty
9. Jenkin
10. Kerry
11. Dylan
12. Tom
13. Paul

They are not a hugely likeable or entertaining lot now that I look through that list! Like you, Olivia is only up there for me as she brings the drama. I feel like quite a few of them add absolutely nothing to the show!