Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I maybe wrong but I don't recall AJ announcing the vote was open. Only when she said it was closed

Reactions: 2

Merpedy

VIP Member
Jordan and Matty thinks she's oblivious to what's going on with them
Ahhh that annoyed me so much. The sort of implication seemed to be that others wouldn't share with her what they think is going on? Or that she's just stupid

At this point if she's oblivious she's simply not looking at what's happening right in front of her. The other people in the house have a bit of an excuse because they seem to be split up in groups constantly and aren't as close to Matty or Jordan

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Ha! This is what I was about to say. Literally the day after Halloween and the fecking Christmas ads start.

Wonder how pissed off Dylan will be when he sees how many people voted for his angry arse.
It’s unusually early. They don’t usually premier until I’m a Celeb starts at the end of the month!

Merpedy

VIP Member
Don't agree they should be punished for discussing nominations. Everyone knows who they nominated. Big Brother told them. The minutiae isn't important.
Thing is they were meant to nominate as a team. How they sorted that was at their discretion

I think what they’ve done is by explaining how they made the choices and basically saying “these people are our personal choices and this person was a collective choice”

katz2022

Chatty Member
I wonder now if BB knew what they were doing, knowing the possessed housemates would be up. It’s a shame Noky didn’t pick Olivia rather than Trish. It’s a rubbish reason to nominate someone - that they nominated you in a task that they had to do.

though I do think it’s shitty how Noky let Trish have Olivia. If that was my “friend” I’d be arguing to save them.