Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
I’d just be very happy to see the back of spoilt brat Olivia and fuckwit Paul by Friday. I’m ok with the rest of the hms. But I certainly wouldn’t miss Noki 😴 & obnoxious Dylan if they went.

Order of hms I prefer :-
Matty
Yinrun
Trish
Henry
Jordan
Tom
Jenkin
Chanelle
Kerry

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Who’d ever have seen it coming though? ITV are all nicey nicey and ‘be kind to our housemates’ and then that blows up.

GossWhore

VIP Member
It sounds like this is all based on the way he has misrepresented the situation with Matty to Henry too. He’s feeling a bit mugged off

Delusional people who have refused to see that Jordan is equally to blame for the Matty flirting in tears rn
Yeah. More watching. I agree. I feel for Henry
---
Jenkin never smiles in there. Fucking hell

Squittel

VIP Member
What’s everyone’s current housemate rankings? I think mine would have to be

1. Henry
2. Jordan (when he’s not pissing about with Matty)
3. Olivia, only because she brings the drama.
4. Yinrun
5. Noky
6. Trish
7. Jenkin
8. Chanelle
9. Tom
10. Matty
11. Paul
12. Kerry
13. Dylan

KINGAA

VIP Member
What’s everyone’s current housemate rankings? I think mine would have to be

1. Henry
2. Jordan (when he’s not pissing about with Matty)
3. Olivia, only because she brings the drama.
4. Yinrun
5. Noky
6. Trish
7. Jenkin
8. Chanelle
9. Tom
10. Matty
11. Paul
12. Kerry
13. Dylan
Henry? Why is he your 1? I’m think he’s quite boring!

• Wow

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
Tattle seems to be the only place I see Dylan being less favourable than Trish. I wouldn't be so sure he's going if he's up for eviction.

• Wow

ohannie

VIP Member
You said there isn’t a real person hiding behind the surface of any of them. I don’t agree especially Noky.
Yes, and I've just explained again why that view of what personality doesn't make any sense. It's okay if you don't understand, but I'm not repeating it for a third time, life's too short.

• Haha

Merpedy

VIP Member
I'm seeing people upset with the way the HM was chosen because the producers would have shifted the rules had another housemate come to the diary room

Really the idea of BB society has surely evolved a lot since the start of the show? We know that there's surveillance and now a lot of influencing that goes on in our everyday lives - it's not that different from the producers using their discretion to give us an entertaining show that isn't watching boring people bitching about each other every night. If people want to see house dynamics with no interference I'm sure they can set up cameras in their own homes

KINGAA

VIP Member
I can’t believe Noki and Trish weren’t tactical. The most tactical thing to do was to remove someone one of the groups that neither are fully a part of like Tom, Jenkin or Chanel.

also, I could of sworn Will Best said on L&L that someone would of had a chance to save themselves from this vote???? I also don’t remember the main show saying that the chance to evict is in the L&L. I wasn’t paying full attention so maybe they did!