Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alexaj

VIP Member
There's a Foreo Bear body device due to be released and even though I'm pretty bad at using my NuFace body I still want it
But... what's it for? 🤔 Bingo wings?

I do really like my Bear, has anyone used the Iris? Considering it as my next investment...

ETA: Ah, it targets cellulite. Maybe I should plump for that instead??

AmmaH

Bought a similar set from Aliexpress but ended up binning it...I'm crap at using my gua sha etc tho!

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
Always love coming

Has anyone got any recommendations for blue light masks? I’ve got a currentbody mask but I keep getting the odd few spots and I’m wondering if blue light treatment is the way to go?

LovelyDay

Have any of you subscribed to the extra foreo bear routines? Just wondering if it’s any good, looks like they only have an eye one at the moment?

Villanelly

VIP Member
Who else did you consult with and what type of lift did they suggest? How much younger do you think you look? 7 years is oddly specific.

Traazers

VIP Member
Perfect just what I needed to hear 😂 thanks, I was a bit sceptical about the difference it could make

I have nu face mini and find that hard to keep up with but mostly cause I hate putting the gel on my face 😬
yeah I started with the LED which was manageable, then I got a nuface and I can't bring myself to do both of an evening so i regularly do neither. the nuface makes a more noticeable difference imo, it's still not hugely impressive but makes me look more "awake". The LED I think needs to be used more regularly than I'm willing to do it. The eye one isn't as annoying to wear, I'd recommend buying that if you absolutely must have one, but again, I don't really see a huge difference.
For skin clarity I'd really recommend getting tret either from skin + me or dermatica, this has had a HUGE difference in my skin

Aude

VIP Member
I’m with Aude on this one. Profhilo did absolutely nothing for me either. I wouldn’t waste your money.

I’ve just splashed out on the Dermalux Flex. I’d been eyeing it up for ages but it’s v expensive so felt I couldn’t justify it. However, my led mask is the one device I use consistently and I do really think it’s worth it. Plus, I’ve just had some protuberant moles lasered off my face and Im hoping it will speed up healing and reduce scarring (and help my rosacea).

I've been looking at the Dermalux Flex for a couple of years now. Although I'm sure it's a great product, the thing that finally decided me against was that I'm so fidgety that I know I'd find it hard to lie still for 30 minutes.

Libbylulu

VIP Member
I've had Profhilo twice. I had it when it first launched and I didn't think that it did anything for me. About 5 years later I tried it again (because I was seeing good reviews) and, again, I didn't think it improved my skin at all.

Given the good reviews I think it must work for some people. My skin is quite well hydrated and quite plump - so maybe there wasn't scope for improvement of the sort that Profhilo can deliver for some people.

I also found it quite painful, stingy - although that wouldn't put me off if it gave a good result.
Thanks @Aude - it’s something I’m dithering about but don’t want to waste money. I’m older with not too many wrinkles except for around my mouth, chin. My skin has been looking tired and needs refreshing. I’ve updated my cleansing and that’s helped but I need something

I've had it about 5 years. I'll be honest and say I'm very inconsistent with it as it's pretty dull to use. The NuFace I actually look forward to but the body one I find a total bore and so I find it hard to be consistent. If you get it and use it consistently it will probably take about 2 months before you see a difference, it's not like the NuFace where you can see the results straightaway

Maybe some other users might have other opinions to share
Thank you. That’s good to know about the results.

Maybe I'm using mine too rarely! Do you use your devices regularly?
I used to use them every day ( could do both sides of face at one time!) but since having covid in the summer I've not been as good at using them regularly. I did used to keep them constantly charging and wondered if that wasn't good for them, but doesn't seem to have affected them.

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
Not sure whether :ROFLMAO: or :( is the right response. Let us know how you get on with it.

I'm having my second Morpheus 8 treatment tomorrow. Was impressed by the first treatment - 4 weeks ago - but will report back more fully after the second.
Laughing is good!

I just watched Alice Hart Davies' video on Morpheus 8 and now I want it. What results did you see, how long do they last and how often do you need to have it?

Traazers

VIP Member
those who use and enjoy the nuface, what results exactly do you notice from it? like how would you decribe? I was trying to explain it to a colleague earlier but couldn't other than "sort of lifting?"