Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

D2them

Just jumping on this thread as loving beauty devices myself- thanks for having me!

- got ziip halo- worked so well, lifting and toning was amazing and affective for a reasonable cost- but died after of a month used so decided to get a refund not a replacement. Really shame.

- got wellbox s lpg: I used twice a week on my face and belly. Belly o haven’t seen much change but face does feel a lot more lifting and firming.

- please invest in a facial steamer- over the time it will really help to clear you skin and shrink your pores, really help to brighten and radiate your skin, do it three days a week. If not just a hot (tolerable temperature not burning) pan, and cover your head in it :) it will do. Then do your usual beauty routine. I have Panasonic one and it works fine.

- tripollar is pretty good too and again keep using it to see result. I have the old gold vx one.

- dr arrivo vzusa- my best device it’s really contour your face and shape your face to be very toned. Wrinkle was a lot less noticeable, Very expensive but worth it. Well known Japanese brand. I don’t think any brand can come close. Any of the dr arrivo products work well. My sagg left side is very tone now and was very asymmetrical before but about 80% better. I used it on and off having a 2 years old, I have it for 1 year now. New version just came out after a few years, I really want it!

- Panasonic and Yaman facial / cleanser/ moisturiser- they are similar to UFO in a way- these are ok, they deep cleanse and penetrating stuff you put on your face deep in layers of your skin. It’s good to deep clean your face too, after washing your face, use the cotton pad and your micelles water, run the device on your face and the cotton pad turns dark grey! I use it on and off as busy/ lazy, but my face feels very clean afterwards.

- I used to have Clarisonic and pmd to cleanse face but my toddler broke it so thinking to get foreo now there’s discount.

- I like led too, I use a Japanese brand called exideal. And yes led is really affective.

- I love all Japanese devices!

- there’s another one I want to get but Korean which is hifu for personal use. I have seen some good results.

- oh maybe off topic: but take collagen, it really helps with your skin and body- I started taking when I was 28 for a few months and my skin was so beautiful in that period. I’m now 38 and start taking it again. The powder Is the best one to get as they are raw collagen no added weird stuff.
Great post! Which collagen powder do you use?

mindlessness

VIP Member
Anyone seen the FOREO Peach 2? Just got a target Cult Beauty ad with it. Looks like their laser hair removal device.
---
There must’ve been a Peach 1 too but I don’t remember it 😅

D2them

Re nuface, I'm on my third device (mini) and had been using it 5 days/week for the last three weeks and this morning it wouldn't turn on. I only charged it last week so it has a full battery. Has anyone else had issues and had multiple devices?? Are they known for dying on users?? Ridiculous.

Mamacita

VIP Member
yeah I started with the LED which was manageable, then I got a nuface and I can't bring myself to do both of an evening so i regularly do neither. the nuface makes a more noticeable difference imo, it's still not hugely impressive but makes me look more "awake". The LED I think needs to be used more regularly than I'm willing to do it. The eye one isn't as annoying to wear, I'd recommend buying that if you absolutely must have one, but again, I don't really see a huge difference.
For skin clarity I'd really recommend getting tret either from skin + me or dermatica, this has had a HUGE difference in my skin
I already use skin and me and it really helped with my acne and skin generally looks better but looking for something extra. I think I'd find LED easier to use than nuface but not sure I'm willing to try at the price it is, especially if you're saying it doesn't make much difference

LennonRoad

VIP Member
What do you think of this treatment?
It’s an injection of hyalaunic can’t spell into the face so not prophilo?

they are calling it a glow boost

Is this a waste of time
Just for hydration boost,

Attachments

ChilliBean

VIP Member
Has anyone ever had Botox for under eye fine lines? I’ve had it in my forehead and absolutely love it. I don’t have a problem with crows feet it’s more fine lines under my eye/tops of my cheeks which I feel age me when I smile. I’m 29F for info. Would love to hear others experience

Libbylulu

VIP Member
So sorry if this has been mentioned before. I’m interested in Lumi Eye Treatment. I called my clinic and they said they had other under eye treatments but not Lumi. What’s the big deal and should I scout around for it (I live overseas)

50sGirl

VIP Member
It arrived yesterday and I used it on my chest, hands and on the top of the head (apparently it can help with hair growth and I've quite fine hair). It fitted nicely on both for me and I feel that the this and the face mask can actually over most body parts well. I've not used one of the masks yet.

I'm only in my 30s and my chest and neck aren't too bad but I'm pale and have a lot of freckles on my chest from not properly covering up when younger.

I'm trying to get back into a routine using my devices as I've not been the best at using them the last few months partially due to work being stressful and my mental health not being the best. I start a new job on Monday which requires me to leave the house by 6.30/6.45 so I'm using this week to try and get jnto a routine and get on top of cleaning my house.

I'm.planning on using the NuFace and Led masks each week day and the Sensica and my UFO on the weekends. I've also got the Espeda for breakouts.
How are you finding the Currentbody neck and décolleté LED?
The trial period is almost up and I don’t think I can see any difference so I may send it back.

Rosie878

VIP Member
Polynucleotides
I have my first treatment for under eye fine lines and wrinkles.
I did have a a lot of small bumps underneath the skin. The treatment itself was a bit painful, more a nipping pain but bearable. It’s not the injections that hurt it’s the product itself that’s nippy apparently.
I was fairly red and I’ve bruised a little afterwards but that can happen.
I do have very sensitive skin.
I’m on day 3 now after the treatment and the bumps have gone. There’s a bit of swelling/ small bruise but it’s healing well & gone down loads.
I need to have another 2 sessions & hopefully I will see a difference in my under eye area.
Can I ask which brand they used? Really interested to hear how you get on as I am tempted by this treatment.

I had a really intense Microneedling treatment on Monday. My skin is still quite red and purging like crazy but hoping to have a nice glow soon 🤞🏻

Traazers

VIP Member
I already use skin and me and it really helped with my acne and skin generally looks better but looking for something extra. I think I'd find LED easier to use than nuface but not sure I'm willing to try at the price it is, especially if you're saying it doesn't make much difference
have you asked them to increase your % of tret?

Not sure if this is the most appropriate thread for this q but I have become a bit obsessed with supplements, rightly or wrongly. Anyway, I got a targeted ad for some melatonin patches to aid sleep, and they seem to have other patches for focus, calm, etc. has anyone tried something like this? One is a caffeine patch and I know I’m sensitive to too much caffeine so I’d avoid that one but I am curious about the others!

AlwaysSummer

I finally got round to starting my routine again last night. Did the regular nuface routine (with holds) then 10 mins with my face LED and 2x 3 mins with my eye one. I couldn't be bothered to charge the neck one and the PJs I had on would've made it difficult. I'm always surprised by how little time it actually takes when I restart! It's made easier by the fact I bought a second nuface mini so I can do both sides at once.
Just need to try and keep in the habit. I've downloaded an app called habitbull where you can put in up to 5 things you want to do and how often you need to do them in a week to "pass". I've got my nuface, led and lilash on there.

What's everyone's thoughts on the nuface fix? I've had one for as long as I've had my first mini but I've barely used it - is it worth it or not worth including?
I got the Nuface fix when it first came out and wasn’t particularly impressed with the results. After a short use only it also developed a thin crack on the plastic around the metal heads (not been dropped etc) and i managed to return it to cultbeauty and didn’t bother to get a replacement. IMO you don’t need a separate device for the eyes if you already have a micro current device.

under the ivy

VIP Member
Has anyone tried this before?