Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jane Tee

VIP Member
Has anyone had veinwave for thread veins on the face? I had laser, they’ve all reoccurred. If yes, where did you go please? I’m trying to work out if it’s worth paying much more to go to a Dr Newman’s franchise near me, or just anywhere that does it. Thank you!
Ive had laser fir thread veins and was thrilled with the results , but they've come back too. Im off to google vein wave and Dr Newman now

• Heart
Reactions: 1

50sGirl

VIP Member
Not sure whether :ROFLMAO: or :( is the right response. Let us know how you get on with it.

I'm having my second Morpheus 8 treatment tomorrow. Was impressed by the first treatment - 4 weeks ago - but will report back more fully after the second.
Wow just looked at the cost! 😮
How many treatments are you having and are you doing full face or just a specific area?

Mamacita

VIP Member
Does anyone have the curren body smooth skin pure IPL device? I have an old Philips lumea that I never properly used as it takes so long wondering if the newer devices take a lot less time to treat body parts

Mamacita

VIP Member
I've had one for three years (I now have the face, eye, neck and deck from currentbody) and I don't notice any huge difference from using them, to the point where I find it impossible to do every day and therefore don't see results. If you're convinced you can keep up with having a huge bit of plastic on your face for 10 mins a day with little to no actual results then go for it, otherwise I'd advise against it tbh
Perfect just what I needed to hear 😂 thanks, I was a bit sceptical about the difference it could make

I have nu face mini and find that hard to keep up with but mostly cause I hate putting the gel on my face 😬

I was thinking of getting the ELE attachment for my trinity, but haven't yet. Angie from hot and flashy gets significant results from it. I am younger than her so might not get as noticeable results

Rosie878

VIP Member
I didn't see a great deal of difference when I got a skin booster (it was toskani tkn ha3). Profhilo is meant to be good but it's expensive.

I'm going to get tear trough filler next month. I've decided I need the big guns!

I wouldn't mind trying an LED face mask, but I'm not keen on spending a stupid amount of money on one. I've come across this Lux Skin one for only £39 - I wonder if anyone here knows if it's any good or not?
Screenshot_20240115_183615_Samsung Internet.jpg

mindlessness

VIP Member
Which gel do you guys use with your nuface mini or other micro current devices? The nuface device is £££ so looking for something cheaper. I know Trinny Woodall uses something else from Amazon but no idea what it is!
Yeah the gels/consumables for microcurrent devices really do increase the cost per use.
I think @SqualorVictoria and some others might've tried aloe gel? and I seem to remember someone else has used ultrasound gel? Just a vague memory from a discussion in a previous thread.

Agreed, but theres only so much water I can consume before I have to admit I need professional intervention 🤣
Surface hydration can work wonders too, do you use your serum up to your eyes (I know they always say not to, but I’ve never had a problem with applying a glycerin based serum under my eyes, hyaluronic acid based ones can sting, Aveeno calm and restore is one) You can also try using your retinoid round your eyes, I also do this with zero issue but YMMV

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
I guess you *could* but I'm not totally sure it would work. I have the body device and the box states that it's too strong for facial use so I'd say that means the mini is not strong enough for body use if the reverse is true. Plus it would be very time consuming for something you can't even be sure will work

Saddlesoap

VIP Member
Polynucleotides
I have my first treatment for under eye fine lines and wrinkles.
I did have a a lot of small bumps underneath the skin. The treatment itself was a bit painful, more a nipping pain but bearable. It’s not the injections that hurt it’s the product itself that’s nippy apparently.
I was fairly red and I’ve bruised a little afterwards but that can happen.
I do have very sensitive skin.
I’m on day 3 now after the treatment and the bumps have gone. There’s a bit of swelling/ small bruise but it’s healing well & gone down loads.
I need to have another 2 sessions & hopefully I will see a difference in my under eye area.
Anymore of an update? ☺ My aesthetician is starting this treatment and I'm interested

January

I've ordered this today to get the TSV. You can also spread the payments with QVC which I like to do for big purchases. I thought I could use this on my hands and other areas of the body which I don't think the face mask is so good for having holes in it. Not used the masks before so interested to see what they are like.
Look forward to hearing how you get on.

Rosie878

VIP Member
I don’t think Botox can help those lines. I’m 37 and have had a combo of a small amount of cheek/under eye filler, a laser treatment called “smooth eye”, and also recently had 2 sets of Seventy Hyal. My under eye/cheek wrinkles are hugely improved (but not completely, unfortunately!).

You may get better results as you’re younger - you might want to try Profilho/Seventy Hyal first as less intensive/invasive x
Ooh I've never heard of smooth eye. What was the downtime for this treatment?
Co2 laser is meant to be good but bit of recovery time involved.
I think microdroplets of Botox administered under eye has a tightening effect but it seems to be a challenging area to treat.

Jane Porcupine

VIP Member
Does anybody know if there are regular sales on the Smoothskin devices please? There's currently a boxing day offer but I wanted a few days to think about it, wondering if there's likely to be a New Year sale too!