Beyond Skincare #3 Cosmetic Devices and Procedures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been looking for a hair device, sadly the Reduit Uni was not what I was looking for. This, however, looks brilliant. Seems to be US only though

I stumbled upon this video and now I badly want this device

Reactions: 3
The mini I only need to use once a month! With the sensica treatments you use them once a week for 8 weeks and then move to once a month or every 8 weeks after that. I'll use it on my least problematic areas which are neck and forehead, I'm hoping the new device will help my nasiolabial folds!
Nabbed a sensica mini off current body - got some whitening strips to qualify for the extra 10% off and they threw in a RF gel free. Excited! Thank you for influencing me once more 😂

• Heart
Nabbed a sensica mini off current body - got some whitening strips to qualify for the extra 10% off and they threw in a RF gel free. Excited! Thank you for influencing me once more 😂
Looking forward to hearing how you get on!

Has anyone tried the Sensica Sensifirm or the NuFace body? I'm tempted to get a device for the body...
I have the Nuface body, I'm really not very diligent with using it

What's your concern?

Reactions: 1

I have the Nuface body, I'm really not very diligent with using it

What's your concern?
Cellulite on my thighs/stomach and loose skin on my upper arms. Obviously I know a device can only do so much, but I like the idea of some tightening assistance :LOL:

I’m excited. I also want an LED mask but I’ll wait til Black Friday, I got a good price on the sensica today. In order to justify another device, I have got my UFO and my smoothskin out today 😭😂

I wonder will they bring out any new masks for UFO, or are they pushing the make your own angle?

Yes I already do that to exfoliate! Might try doing it more often. I've never seen much change in cellulite though.
Oh really? I did it daily for about a year (I've stopped as I have some thread veins and I worried the body brushing made them worse) and I noticed after a few months mine had gone! It wasn't dreadful to start with to be fair but enough to be self conscious about. Needless to say, now I have stopped, it's back!

Reactions: 4
Oh really? I did it daily for about a year (I've stopped as I have some thread veins and I worried the body brushing made them worse) and I noticed after a few months mine had gone! It wasn't dreadful to start with to be fair but enough to be self conscious about. Needless to say, now I have stopped, it's back!
I shall do it more regularly I think, see how I go!

I think it was one of these programmes on Channel 4 where they tested all these anti-cellulite treatments (including posh clinic treatments) and body brushing won at giving the best visible results.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I’m excited. I also want an LED mask but I’ll wait til Black Friday, I got a good price on the sensica today. In order to justify another device, I have got my UFO and my smoothskin out today 😭😂

I wonder will they bring out any new masks for UFO, or are they pushing the make your own angle?
I hope they do, I bulk bought some youth junkie, going to miss that one a lot!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Cellulite on my thighs/stomach and loose skin on my upper arms. Obviously I know a device can only do so much, but I like the idea of some tightening assistance :LOL:
The Nuface body would be great for that, it's just a big time commitment- 10 minutes for both thighs, 5 minutes for stomach, 10 minutes for both arms. I need to get back into using mine, now that I'm in winter hibernation mode I might have more time!

By the way, a tip I read is to body brush before using the device to get circulation going

• Heart
The Nuface body would be great for that, it's just a big time commitment- 10 minutes for both thighs, 5 minutes for stomach, 10 minutes for both arms. I need to get back into using mine, now that I'm in winter hibernation mode I might have more time!

By the way, a tip I read is to body brush before using the device to get circulation going
Yeah I was thinking I could keep it by the sofa, and have one limb out from the warmth of blankets at a time :LOL:

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.