Beyond Skincare #3 Cosmetic Devices and Procedures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn't Angie (HotandFlashy) look great at 60? Due to consistent use of well-researched (but relatively cheap) skincare and devices (NuFace and LED mask) and discipline around exercise and eating.

1666620424030.png

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She looks amazing! As I said on the SH thread a few days ago, Sali is completely irrelevant as a skincare 'guru' because she has no interest in talking about or exploring healthy eating, exercise, devices, she just wangs on about how comfy a cream is. I love Angie's holistic approach

Reactions: 9
Exactly! As far as I remember, she said she hasn't had filler in years. I'm not the greatest at watching YouTube videos so that may have changed since but she looks amazing either way

Reactions: 5
She looks amazing! As I said on the SH thread a few days ago, Sali is completely irrelevant as a skincare 'guru' because she has no interest in talking about or exploring healthy eating, exercise, devices, she just wangs on about how comfy a cream is. I love Angie's holistic approach
I saw your post on the SH thread and completely agreed. Angie is like the anti-SH.

Exactly! As far as I remember, she said she hasn't had filler in years. I'm not the greatest at watching YouTube videos so that may have changed since but she looks amazing either way
Yes, in her most recent post she said she last had filler 8 years ago.

Reactions: 5
What I also love about Angie is that she makes no secret of having to work hard to look as good as she does- she never pretends it's effortless or anything. And even more than that, she makes it seem like fun. I know it can be a lot of work but it can be enjoyable too

Reactions: 10
What I also love about Angie is that she makes no secret of having to work hard to look as good as she does- she never pretends it's effortless or anything. And even more than that, she makes it seem like fun. I know it can be a lot of work but it can be enjoyable too
I like how much effort she puts in to her reviews. She tries so hard to match up the lighting and angles for the before and after photos so that they are as accurate as possible. I believe she does have Botox because Iā€™m sure she said stopped having it whilst she was testing out the LED masks.

Reactions: 6
She is just an absolute professional at everything she does. I remember she was testing out some facial device and she stopped using her Nuface for the duration of the testing period. She does get botox but is also very open about it

Reactions: 4
Is anyone eyeing up anything for Black Friday? Iā€™m finally going to get an led mask. Iā€™ve fallen back in love with my devices again. Iā€™m delighted with the sensilift mini! Iā€™ve done 2 full face treatments now and I look super fresh. Exciting to see what end results will be!

Im also being very religious with supplements, and also my skincare around this. Iā€™ve got back into my ufo (have run out of ā€˜normalā€™ moisture masks so making use of my resourcesšŸ˜†).

Iā€™m doing my winter round of the smoothskin bare as well, and itā€™s honestly one of my favourite gadgets I have - itā€™s a slow starter, and I doubted it did anything, but time has shown thatā€™s itā€™s defo money well spent!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If thereā€™s a good deal on a mask, I might well succumb šŸ‘€.
An led mask as well? I think itā€™s time, Iā€™ve chosen something else every time Iā€™ve been stuck between one and an alternative. Iā€™ll keep an eye out for us!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
This is the next skin care purchase I will make, just need to save!!
Screenshot_20221104-082340_Chrome.jpg

Okay, code "HURRY" takes 22% off!
Screenshot_20221104-091652_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
25 Nov for current body deals, Iā€™ve unsubscribed from all shopping emails and apps etc. In case anyone has done the same and wants to set a reminder.

Also - skincare ish related, I ran out of medik8 retinol and picked up some boots ingredients retinol and itā€™s lovely! I have a spendy* one in my advent calendar so didnā€™t want to spend loads in the meantime.

@IdeletedbutI'mbackagain i went onto lf to check myself on the Quidco and a nuface fix fell into my basket šŸ˜¬ it was Ā£90, then 5off code, I did my beauty profile so got another Ā£5 off and Iā€™ll get Ā£6 cash back, so works out under Ā£75.

*šŸ¤®

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.