Beyond Skincare #3 Cosmetic Devices and Procedures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boots are doing 30% off the Foreo UFO 2 for Black Friday, pretty decent as you'll get advantage card points too. I need to restock on masks for my UFO so waiting for some discounts!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I got a free LED vapored strength on top of the 3 already part of the deal!

On top of the free hairpod voucher. I'm easily pleased.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Bought the ufo from QVC. Fantastic offer. I will check out boots. Reduit still with Hermes :mad:. Not happy!

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Angry
@SqualorVictoria how do you fit the uni reduit into your skin care routine? Do it and then continue with your serums etc? TIA

Reactions: 1
I used the precision shield one today and then just put moisturiser on afterwards so I kind of used it as the serum stage. Same as the UFO. I'll try to fit it in once or twice a week. The hair thing though, I will use everytime I wash my hair at the leave in conditioner state

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I would think in the next few weeks as the Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales arrive there will be more discounts/deals around!

It is very funny the way these American sale days have become normal in places that don't celebrate American Thanskgiving. But I don't mind living in a world where we get the BF/CM sales and ALSO Boxing Day Sales 😂 ....

Reactions: 5
I used the Reduit Vapored Strength hair pod on my long wavy-curly hair. I haven’t had split ends since giving up hot tools and incorporating a leave-in conditioner. I decided to forego my leave-in conditioner after my last wash to see how a new product performed. I think the product can be nice but without the leave-in conditioner my hair split viciously. I tried using some after the fact, that didn’t help. I used three other products - still frizzy and split ends. Finally tried the vapor strength and saw results 🙂 It took me nearly an entire pod but it worked and I am pleased.

Pros:
No noticeable scent
Uber fine mist (I thought the pod was broken at first!)

Con:
Need to use a lot of product

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Thanks @SqualorVictoria

and if anyone sees a discount code for the foreo bear, let me know! 👀
I’ve seen some Foreo Christmas gift sets on look fantastic and one definitely had the Bear. They were discounted from whatever they would be if you bought the device and serum separately and then they were part of a 20% LF offer too. Not sure if the offer is still running but LF always have offers on so it’s worth keeping an eye out.

They had UFO kits too, for anyone interested in those.

• Heart
Arghhh!!! I feel irrationally irritated that there’s a UFO 2 and Luna 2! I feel like foreo should do a buy back program so you can upgrade from the originals. It feels so wasteful to but a second one but I feel jealous of the extra specs!

*I was just looking at the foreo deals*

I used the Reduit Vapored Strength hair pod on my long wavy-curly hair. I haven’t had split ends since giving up hot tools and incorporating a leave-in conditioner. I decided to forego my leave-in conditioner after my last wash to see how a new product performed. I think the product can be nice but without the leave-in conditioner my hair split viciously. I tried using some after the fact, that didn’t help. I used three other products - still frizzy and split ends. Finally tried the vapor strength and saw results 🙂 It took me nearly an entire pod but it worked and I am pleased.

Pros:
No noticeable scent
Uber fine mist (I thought the pod was broken at first!)

Con:
Need to use a lot of product
How many rounds did you have to go with it? Great that it worked, maybe you only needed to use lots this time due to the hair being split by the previous product and hopefully won't need to use as much next time!

How many rounds did you have to go with it? Great that it worked, maybe you only needed to use lots this time due to the hair being split by the previous product and hopefully won't need to use as much next time!
I had to use the entire thing. My hair can take a lot of product though on account of being curly. I said it’s wavy but that’s only because I don’t use a deep conditioner. When I do, I get long coils. I washed my hair again in the end and did my normal routine because the shafts could have been more closed. I like the products that I already use. I will hold onto this however for touch ups when I’m away from home.

I had to use the entire thing. My hair can take a lot of product though on account of being curly. I said it’s wavy but that’s only because I don’t use a deep conditioner. When I do, I get long coils. I washed my hair again in the end and did my normal routine because the shafts could have been more closed. I like the products that I already use. I will hold onto this however for touch ups when I’m away from home.
Your experience has put me off a bit. I’ve got curly hair too so I’m thinking it could prove rather expensive if I need to use more of the product (my hair is on the porous side), whereas the whole point is it’s supposed to be economical. Think I’ll hold off. Thanks so much for reporting back!

Yeah I’m still undecided! Last minute mania! I’ve got wavy hair but i also wanted it for using the cleanser… have to make my mind up soon! It’s really made me realise how much of a mess my hair is tho 😬

For anyone not on the fence but ready to check out, PODS25 gets 25% off hair and skin pods.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.