Beyond Skincare #3 Cosmetic Devices and Procedures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve decided to wait on the Reduit for the time being. I’m going to hang on and see if they have any offers on later in the year or even in January. Very restrained for me! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m sorry you’ll never get it, mate 😀.
Our last Hermes chap was fantastic. Superb service. He has recently retired. We don’t have a regular person and now every single package has either been lost or had to be replaced. I’ll see how long it stays at “we’ve got it”. Any longer than a couple of days usually means it’s disappeared into that secret place only Hermes know exists.

Hope it gets to you as soon as possible!

Did you get an email?
Yes email and I’m now tracking it via their app.

Reactions: 4
I emailed Reduit customer services (impatient, me?) to see if they knew when it would be dispatched. Later today, apparently!

I also got a code for a free hairpod on registering the device! We don't have Hermes over here (I'm in Ireland)

Reactions: 5
Hi everyone,

Longtime reader. I have the nuface full size with all the heads and the tripollar the rose gold one (which I bought on a whim), however I've only used them consistently for maybe a week or so together... and the nuface in total maybe for about two weeks. I saw nothing, which isnt that surpising given the short time. But I also dont even know what Im doing really. any advice? I have so many expensive tools, the UFO the LED eye mask by dennis Gross and the skin scrape tool thing etc etc. I will absolutely buy more because I obviously have a problem, but I get lazy. Any advice on routine would be great. I'm 33. My skin care routine is Skin & me and its the middle price range. I learned my lesson after following CH and destroying my own life. My skin WAS fine before. I'm sticking to this now, I'm 7 months in and my skin is much better.

I couldn't wait so I went ahead and used it and am delighted! Hair didn't need washing so I just went over my hair with the precision conditioner and then gave it a blast with the hairdryer. The mist that comes out is gossamer thin. My hair is crazy glossy now, am so pleased

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I couldn't wait so I went ahead and used it and am delighted! Hair didn't need washing so I just went over my hair with the precision conditioner and then gave it a blast with the hairdryer. The mist that comes out is gossamer thin. My hair is crazy glossy now, am so pleased
That’s me convinced! Ran to the website even though my car needs over £500 worth of repairs this month 🥴🤣

• Haha
glossy hair 👀 what is this product called again? i want to read

Oh lawd you’re not helping 😂 I can feel my resolve weakening again! I got another email from them reminding me I have 48 hours left before the offer runs out - tick tock tick tock ⏰⏰⏰

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Have also been influenced and a Reduit Uni is on its way to me. Whoops.

Moments after purchasing I remembered The Ordinary do 23% off all November and I take the opportunity each year to stock up on everything I use. It’s been a very expensive morning, haha!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I used the Uni skincare pod I got (Precision Shield). It was nice and my skin felt good afterwards but my one gripe is it's over extremely quickly- 15 seconds goes by in a jiffy! I did two cycles so I could do my neck also.

On another note, I know this is skincare but as it's device related I'm hoping I might be let off on a technicality! Current Body have released a green tea serum to be used with LED masks so I just ordered it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.